1.7 PVP

koekie_w

Architect
koekie_w
koekie_w
Dec 10, 2017
Belgium
Idea:

I thought it would be a good Idea to make the server 1.7 PVP again since its way more fun!
Also some people have older weapons wich means that they have more pvp advantage since the old weapons still have 21.6 -21 atack speed!
Wich means they can spam! Me and also other players really want 1.7 cooldowns again as they used to be!
It would make pvp way more fun and fair for everyone!

I know it has positive and negative sides!!

But A lot of people want 1.7pvp again!

koekie_w

Architect
koekie_w
koekie_w
Dec 10, 2017
Belgium
Than something is wrong with the plugin...?? cuz I have 1 attack speed on my axe :(
Or my axe is broken!

Last edited:
Reactions: Powerfull

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Than something is wrong with the plugin...?? cuz I have 1 attack speed on my axe :(
Or my axe is broken!
thats the plugin. Normally you would have slower attack speed then a sword and higher damage but a plugin makes sure it's 1.8 pvp even in 1.12.

Reactions: Powerfull

TorchoTichy

TorchoTichy
TorchoTichy
Nov 4, 2017
Having the same problem too with the attack speed. Reverted back to 1 and 1.6 for the Axe and Sword respectively, like non-modded 1.12 PvP. Im finding this problem with ALL of the weapons I look at. It's odd though because some of my friends on McCities haven't been affected by this. When they've placed an axe/sword in a chest that they see as 21 or 21.6 attack speed, I see it as 1 or 1.6 attack speed. So I don't believe its a glitch thats happening to specific weapons. Seems like the Attack Speed Modification is bugged for some.