25000 dollar helicopter

Death

Mar 18, 2017
It also isn't skills if you don't learn the basic rules of capital letters and punctuation.
Damn enderport with the roasting and mr mitchthecat if u have been her for a while then u would know that u cant sue for breakage of vehicles and u can instead just buy slime boots or multi tools or grappling hooks or make them

Death

Mar 18, 2017
First of all u cannot sue for breakage of vehicles and id rather buy the 15k helicopter theyre rlly all the same

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
I feel as though this is a misanthropic pusilanimous interpretation of the current judicial interpreted entity. This should be elevated to a superior judicial court consisting forthwith for noninterpretive malfeasence and absence of breadth with breech of contract.
Well there is no superior court and this is not a sue-able offense really. This is incorrect format and get some spelling right for goodness sake. It is not our fault that you are so puerile and can barely use a thesaurus.

D

Deleted member 832

Well there is no superior court and this is not a sue-able offense really. This is incorrect format and get some spelling right for goodness sake. It is not our fault that you are so puerile and can barely use a thesaurus.
Pueri- Latin for boy. Derived from ancient Latin, one of the root languages 'Puerile' means boy-like or in this sort of case, childish.

And that's what you learn if you attend an English grammar school for 10 hours a day xD

Hidden124

RobWilson
RobWilson
I feel as though this is a misanthropic pusilanimous interpretation of the current judicial interpreted entity. This should be elevated to a superior judicial court consisting forthwith for noninterpretive malfeasence and absence of breadth with breech of contract.
You try to make this sound official yet in your original post you misspell multiple words and dont even put in the effort to make your i a I. You do not know what you are talking about so stop starting fights with players who are more experinces then you and acutally have knowledge about this matter.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Pueri- Latin for boy. Derived from ancient Latin, one of the root languages 'Puerile' means boy-like or in this sort of case, childish.

And that's what you learn if you attend an English grammar school for 10 hours a day xD
Me takes Latin and me taikes grammer aend me were gud at spellllinggg xD

T

Trump15024

I want to comment as I have seen this come up a lot on forums. I think @__MitchTheCat__ has every right to sue if someone caused his helicopter to be destroyed before it's time to stop working. But using the right format would help. I don't know why people are making fun of his grammar this is not nice and very immature.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Mccities designed helicopters to be able to be destroyed so its not like a perm flying toy and using has its risks

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Mccities designed helicopters to be able to be destroyed so its not like a perm flying toy and using has its risks
Too true, this is kind of a silly topic to continue, because no one would actually accept the case, nothing to be said past here in my opinion.
I want to comment as I have seen this come up a lot on forums. I think @__MitchTheCat__ has every right to sue if someone caused his helicopter to be destroyed before it's time to stop working. But using the right format would help. I don't know why people are making fun of his grammar this is not nice and very immature.
Gabriel, as well, you have a right to sue someone, but there is not guarantee the court case is valid in the slightest bit.