3ndermxn
2. What is your server rank:
Citizen
3. Do you have a discord:
Yes, I have a discord.
4. What plots would you like to submit:
14;-26 15;-25 14;-26 13;-26 14;-27 15;-24 15;-23 13;-27
5. What building styles do you prefer:
I am open to building anything, however, my preferences include Modern, tradition, futuristic.
6. What type of design do you specialize in:
I specialize in interior and exterior design, but I am open to doing all types of design.
7. Why do you want to be an architect:
I want to be an architect because I love to build and want to be a bigger part of the community and would like to renew my rank as architect ever since the incident where my rank was taken away for careless reasons. I have become a much better builder than I was a long time ago and would love to help the community with expanding.
8. How would you contribute to communication with the team, and other architect related things:
I will always do my best to contribute to the team and be helpful with what I can. I will be open to trying new builds and styles. I will be of assistance when I can. I will remain enthusiastic about my work and other's work as well.

D

Deleted member 832

Your rank was taken away for plagiarism. How do we know that you won’t do the same again

3ndermxn

Dec 13, 2016
Japan
Your rank was taken away for plagiarism. How do we know that you won’t do the same again
First of all, the build that I used when I first applied was available for people to recreate. Secondly, there were no clarifications on the applications, it said nothing about the build needing to be original. Lastly, all the builds I applied with this time are original and were built with the intentions of having my own creative builds to use. I would just like to clarify that the first time I applied for architect nowhere did it say any rules about original builds, had I known I would not have applied with that build, but knowing now, I have applied with many ORIGINAL builds.

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Thank you for applying, but I'm looking for a wider variety of builds with more details. Also, some of the sides of houses are a bit flat and boxy. The interiors are practical for minecraft, but a little more work is needed to make them aesthetically pleasing. Application denied.

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.