Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Back at it again with more posts, hmm??? lol
I can play this game too :d
Lemme prepair myself hun <3

Back again sharing your positive and awesome life.

For some reason that doesnt sound nice? How would that come? Xd rip

Welcome back to the forums!

:unisure:

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
What exactly is the point of this post? You've done this multiple times in the past and it only starts more drama and problems, what makes you think this will be any different?
What exactly is the point of u commenting? @LeanneTheUnicorn can u plz delete this? thx

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
I have seen recent posts by players about how people are toxic how people show off their money etc etc. I have three words. It is Minecraft. If people say they have 1 million that's okay the goal of the server it to work hard to get money. I think here is the problem that is going on. People recently have been saying how toxic the game has got, but I think what it is, is that people who are having trouble with other things just want to blame it on McCities. I think we have all experienced this to wanting to blame a virtual game for stuff that you are experiencing in real life but when you back up and look at what you are saying you will see what I am saying. I think the staff does a good job of lowering rudeness on the server and I think if you have suggestions on how they can do it better they would listen to it.
Trump, I don't think you understand that words can hurt. I have seen it so much, and I am sick of it. Whether online or real life, its bullying, and harassment. Don't be so inconsiderate next time. @LeanneTheUnicorn this comment too

T

Trump15024

Trump, I don't think you understand that words can hurt. I have seen it so much, and I am sick of it. Whether online or real life, its bullying, and harassment. Don't be so inconsiderate next time. @LeanneTheUnicorn this comment too
I am not being inconsiderate to anyone lol I am just giving my general opinion on the subject. People can have different opinions than you that's life. People giving opinions should not hurt you? I am not understanding the crisis situation that you are describing on this thread?

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
I am not being inconsiderate to any lol I am just giving my general opinion on the subject. People can have different opinions than you that's life.
Bullying is bullying. no matter what it is on. The fact you think that being online on a game and being bullied is fine. Shame

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

Bullying is bullying. no matter what it is on. The fact you think that being online on a game and being bullied is fine. Shame
Did I ever say that lol I just gave my opinion and you attacked me? I am not understanding the crisis situation about money in a bank in Minecraft?

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
It seems I was unclear, let me rephrase. These posts are only causing drama that only adds to the toxicity your trying to get rid of. ^^^^^ is only proving my point. Also, Leanne isn't your message deleting slave. If you make posts like these we're allowed to comment :p

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
It seems I was unclear, let me rephrase. These posts are only causing drama that only adds to the toxicity your trying to get rid of. ^^^^^ is only proving my point. Also, Leanne isn't your message deleting slave. If you make posts like these we're allowed to comment :p
Yes, but your not helping. Why do you care so much about what I do? Last think I recall, is you hating me? You seem to make the time and effort to insert yourself into my life. I don't mean to be rude, but I kindly am asking you, leave me the hell alone. Thanks love!

Kamtronix

Feb 1, 2018
you to me
www.mccities.com
I haven't been around forums long enough to share the same experiences that some commenters have here. I'm seeing claims that this has been an ongoing subject for you, Gracie. The way I see it, commenters who aren't sugar-coating their opinions are challenging you to do something different. Just as MisterShmiley mentioned, without taking action to stop our bullies will make it seem okay.

An example of that may be trying to block or ignore bullies permanently, rather than blocking/unblocking them every time things have cooled down. Again, it's just an example and I really don't know if you already take blocking and ignoring seriously.

I'm not close with you Gracie, I clearly can't solve someone else's problem but I can make examples/suggestions. At some point we all have to look at ourselves to see what we can do to resolve or ease our own issues, because it isn't enough to tell people to stop.

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
Yes, but your not helping. Why do you care so much about what I do? Last think I recall, is you hating me? You seem to make the time and effort to insert yourself into my life. I don't mean to be rude, but I kindly am asking you, leave me the hell alone. Thanks love!
Your posting this on a public forum. I'm allowed to comment. I honestly don't care what you do, I'm not trying to "insert" myself in your life. I'm simply stating my opinion which I'm allowed to do since you posted this thread. You're just so fixated on your view of things that you wont even let anyone challenge that and putting them down for it, in my opinion that's bullying too.

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
I'm guessing the degrading words are *** and *****, whoever is calling you this, can talk to me about it on discord, since I'm sure they'd love for me to go full out *beep* on them, wouldn't they? Don't, any of you, say another word to Gracie, or you'll be dealing with me.

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
I'm guessing the degrading words are *** and *****, whoever is calling you this, can talk to me about it on discord, since I'm sure they'd love for me to go full out *beep* on them, wouldn't they? Don't, any of you, say another word to Gracie, or you'll be dealing with me.
thank u bbg ily. ty