A change?

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
Your posting this on a public forum. I'm allowed to comment. I honestly don't care what you do, I'm not trying to "insert" myself in your life. I'm simply stating my opinion which I'm allowed to do since you posted this thread. You're just so fixated on your view of things that you wont even let anyone challenge that and putting them down for it, in my opinion that's bullying too.
I am sorry. Didn't mean for it to seem that i was putting you down. I miscommunicated.

In turn, what can I personally do to fix myself,

Kamtronix

Feb 1, 2018
you to me
www.mccities.com
Here's what I see when I google the definition of the word "threat" - a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done.

Warning: The following contains sarcasm, not to offend but to make a point. (And hopefully make this situation a little more light-hearted)

"I'm sure they'd love for me to go full out *beep* on them, wouldn't they? Don't, any of you, say another word to Gracie, or you'll be dealing with me."

Going full *beep* on someone isn't implying hugs and cuddles. bbytammy's plan is for attackers to "deal with" her, and we can agree that isn't an invitiation for tea and cookies. She made a statement with intention to inflict negativity on someone, in retribution for something that was done.

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
she doesn't mean shes going to attack you. She means that she will talk to you. I don't need that, i think she was trying to stand up for me. @bbytammy
Here's what I see when I google the definition of the word "threat" - a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done.

Warning: The following contains sarcasm, not to offend but to make a point. (And hopefully make this situation a little more light-hearted)

"I'm sure they'd love for me to go full out *beep* on them, wouldn't they? Don't, any of you, say another word to Gracie, or you'll be dealing with me."

Going full *beep* on someone isn't implying hugs and cuddles. bbytammy's plan is for attackers to "deal with" her, and we can agree that isn't an invitiation for tea and cookies. She made a statement with intention to inflict negativity on someone, in retribution for something that was done.

Kamtronix

Feb 1, 2018
you to me
www.mccities.com
Only one way to find out. @bbytammy what's the *beep* in your statement really stand for?

Also- hypothetically let's say a friend of yours was bullied in the way of being called the names that you tried mentioning, bbytammy. Could you supply us with quotes of messages that you would send to the bully?

I really am curious. Going full *beep* on someone isn't the right kind of conversation to have, ever. The thing about bullying goes both ways. "Righting" wrongs with more wrongs isn't how the real world works. It makes both people look foolish.

Reactions: Jabu

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
im so confused
Only one way to find out. @bbytammy what's the *beep* in your statement really stand for?

Also- hypothetically let's say a friend of yours was bullied in the way of being called the names that you tried mentioning, bbytammy. Could you supply us with quotes of messages that you would send to the bully?

I really am curious. Going full *beep* on someone isn't the right kind of conversation to have, ever. The thing about bullying goes both ways. "Righting" wrongs with more wrongs isn't how the real world works. It makes both people look foolish.

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
bbytammy bullying a bully isn't going to make it better.

This is a public forum. To threaten us for talking to Gracie is... I really don't need to describe it.
How am I bullying them? I'm simply defending my friend.

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england

I'm saying they should talk to me instead, I'd be mad (which is what I meant by beep, but a curse) so obviously I wouldn't be the nicest to them, as they are being extremely rude to one of my good friends.

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
I'm saying they should talk to me instead, I'd be mad (which is what I meant by beep, but a curse) so obviously I wouldn't be the nicest to them, as they are being extremely rude to one of my good friends.
ily sm

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
It's hard for me. I see so many disgustingly rude players on this server. I have been called a gold digger, I have been called names that I probably can't say here. I have been told I break rules, or that I should read the rules. I have been called a bad builder, I have been called names by players on skype. Names that are degrading- especially to girls. (Although I don't even need to do this, nor do I owe anyone anything, but I am not a gold digger, I am not a rule breaker, I have read the rules, I am a good builder, and I am not any of those degrading, hurtful names.) So we are going to talk about this. It is something that is not talked about, so I feel this is something that can benefit, as we are opening up about to hopefully raise awareness to things that are really upsetting. Because it really makes me want to scream.

First issue I have: Calling a ANYONE a disgusting, shameful name. You know who and what I am talking about. There is MANY reasons why this is wrong. But incase your to blind to see the reasons, I will tell you. 1) ITS RUDE. How would you like it if someone called you something your not? It seems to not strike anyone as to why this action is wrong, and that, that is what makes my blood boil. 2) It is just degrading. If someone had the audacity to call me something that I am not, I would flip my crap. So, do me a favor all you inconsiderate players. Keep your mouth shut.

Second issue I have: When I am standing up for myself, I am always shot down. People on here, and in general, will hid behind masks. They will do this, because they are so insecure and so upset with themselves or their own lives, that they feel the only way to feel better, and boost their own egos, is by bringing or *ATTEMPTING* to bring someone else down. Its sad and funny for many reasons. The sad part is that the person is struggling with their own issues. The funny part is, that they think they can hurt me. Instead of hurting me, it really makes me feel better about myself.

I also think that some players want money and notice. I have seen some players wanting money, or asking for money. Newsflash: NO ONE CARES ABOUT HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE IN YOUR BANK. It really doesn't matter, sure, you can be like "Hey! Guess what!! I just reached 1 million dollars in my bank!" That's a nice achievement. But what I hate is "Ughh! I am so poor! I only have 8 Million!!" I also think that some players think that being noticed is all that matters. By notice, I mean popularity. That's really not the point of the server, the point is to have fun, make friends, and to enjoy yourself.

If you want to include something that you have an issue with, (because I know I missed a bunch of things, because that's alooooot of typing) feel free to comment below:

One thing I want everyone to understand: I am so sorry if I was ever rude to you, because honestly, I am tired of seeing rude things. So if I was, I am.
preech, i can realte sm. I miss the friendly server we used to have, ly gracie

Kamtronix

Feb 1, 2018
you to me
www.mccities.com

@bbytammy as vague as you may believe your comment was, anyone who tells me they're going to go full *beep* on me, regardless of my innocence or lack-of, is foreshadowing an attack. It's an immature outlook to think that all it means is a "stern" talking-to.

I'm not here repeating myself just to beat a dead horse. I'm bringing it up because adding gasoline to a fire will never extinguish the flames; no matter how much we're bullied, becoming one makes us guilty too.

Reactions: Jabu

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
@bbytammy as vague as you may believe your comment was, anyone who tells me they're going to go full *beep* on me, regardless of my innocence or lack-of, is foreshadowing an attack. It's an immature outlook to think that all it means is a "stern" talking-to.

I'm not here repeating myself just to beat a dead horse. I'm bringing it up because adding gasoline to a fire will never extinguish the flames; no matter how much we're bullied, becoming one makes us guilty too.
Ok I don't think she meant it that way, I feel that this is now being taken out of porportions. Im not trying to start anything, i just think we should drop it.