Case Closed A deadly misunderstanding. Please help me out! Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
Yesterday, I was playing and found najlab3 on the server, who owed me money. Najlab told me to teleport to angharadjaynee, whom I teleported to. Angharad proceeded to open a chest, from which I assumed was my pay and opened. Angharadjaynee killed me because I had my armor taken off (Full protection IV, unbreaking III with depths strider and respiration and feather falling) As a symbol of peace and respect for his/her home. For whatever reason, I died and dropped all my items. I tried to reason with angharad, along with najlab and others to get my full set of gear back, but we were ignored. I continued to do so, ultimately going back there, where I was killed and lost my secondary gear. At this point, najlab3 told me there was nothing that could be done. It was stated that angharadjaynee was a hacker, and, although it may not be so, I would like to respectfully ask for compensation of my gear, which is all I ask for. This is not an arrogant demand, it is a plea. I swear that this is true, and that I would not have wasted this much of my own time, and yours, to write this post. However, I absolutely need my gear. Please hear me out, please. I have marginal screenshots as as evidence and a list of my major items that I hope will be compensated below, and I hope from my heart that my story will be heard out. Please.

Armor: Full diamond with thorns II, Unbreaking III and prot IV on all pieces, Depth strider, feather falling and respiration III, as well as aqua affinity.
Tools: A legendary shears with 4 scroll slots, a lumber axe, a diamond pick with efficiency IV and Fortune III.
Weapons: A bow with flame, infinity, Power V, punch II and unbreaking I.
A diamond sword with no slots, Sharpness V, knockback II, Sweeping edge III, fire aspect II and unbreaking III.
A rifle, shotgun and assault rifle.

I had sundry other items, but I can go without those.

Please compensate me!
2017-09-23_17.27.37.png

2017-09-23_17.27.26.png

Attachments

T

Trump15024

To comment really quick due to me having knowledge of this 1. Yes, I remember this guy was hacking last night but 2. I PVP you at the bank often and I doubt that you have this maxed armor you say you do because when I fight you its iron and does not have any of those enchantments on it and I was never affected by the thorns you claim you have. The weapons you stated I don't think is true either because you usually gun spam and you have never had a sword that powerful because it would have really done damage when we have PVP before

orion2k5

Sep 24, 2017
Yesterday, I was playing and found najlab3 on the server, who owed me money. Najlab told me to teleport to angharadjaynee, whom I teleported to. Angharad proceeded to open a chest, from which I assumed was my pay and opened. Angharadjaynee killed me because I had my armor taken off (Full protection IV, unbreaking III with depths strider and respiration and feather falling) As a symbol of peace and respect for his/her home. For whatever reason, I died and dropped all my items. I tried to reason with angharad, along with najlab and others to get my full set of gear back, but we were ignored. I continued to do so, ultimately going back there, where I was killed and lost my secondary gear. At this point, najlab3 told me there was nothing that could be done. It was stated that angharadjaynee was a hacker, and, although it may not be so, I would like to respectfully ask for compensation of my gear, which is all I ask for. This is not an arrogant demand, it is a plea. I swear that this is true, and that I would not have wasted this much of my own time, and yours, to write this post. However, I absolutely need my gear. Please hear me out, please. I have marginal screenshots as as evidence and a list of my major items that I hope will be compensated below, and I hope from my heart that my story will be heard out. Please.

Armor: Full diamond with thorns II, Unbreaking III and prot IV on all pieces, Depth strider, feather falling and respiration III, as well as aqua affinity.
Tools: A legendary shears with 4 scroll slots, a lumber axe, a diamond pick with efficiency IV and Fortune III.
Weapons: A bow with flame, infinity, Power V, punch II and unbreaking I.
A diamond sword with no slots, Sharpness V, knockback II, Sweeping edge III, fire aspect II and unbreaking III.
A rifle, shotgun and assault rifle.

I had sundry other items, but I can go without those.

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
Please hear me out.
To comment really quick due to me having knowledge of this 1. Yes, I remember this guy was hacking last night but 2. I PVP you at the bank often and I doubt that you have this maxed armor you say you do because when I fight you its iron and does not have any of those enchantments on it and I was never affected by the thorns you claim you have. The weapons you stated I don't think is true either because you usually gun spam and you have never had a sword that powerful because it would have really done damage when we have PVP before

Thank you for your info gabriel, but we last pvp'd around a one or two weeks ago. I had plenty of time to upgrade my armor.

Reactions: Powerfull

orion2k5

Sep 24, 2017
Before cozmicraft got killed in the wild he had op armour. I know this because i got killed by bim alot

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
This happens to me last week.. DutchGirlNL said she was giving me gear but instead I tpaed to her in the wild and got killed and lost my 2 years supply of emeralds
I know, it's hard. But this guy is an alleged hacker with autoclick and killaura, so I plea for action taken and my items compensated.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Well here is my part, angharadjaynee tped me to the wilds said she was selling a house so i did /as me on him and nothing appeared so i attempted to /tpa since it didnt say that they were in wild must be a gltiched but when i tod i saw a creeper and i ran and noticed i was in wilds, however he didnt even try to tpkill me and was trying to sell in wilds. Either my gear intimidated him or he was completely clueless, also this guy somehow managed to get legendary armor and such in expatriate which I find nearly impossible since resident isnt that hard to get and yet this person has thi high level gear, must have tpkilled to get them but i do not know for sure.

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
Gabriel, I understand your skepticism, but angharadjanee clearly has the full diamond gear right now. Since nobody claims to have their gear stolen but me, and It exactly matches mine (I was affected by thorns)
it only makes since that he got it from me.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Correct. His gear, with it's crazy enchants, used to be mine. He used to kill 143cats, orion2k5, myself then he fled at the arrival of briahbabe (Of course)
Briahbabe isnt strong but ok i guess

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hm. Well, either way, he got my stuff, maybe he got someone else's too. He is after all a hacker and tp killer from what I've heard. Did you kill him and did he drop it, death inferno?
I didnt fight him yet, nor did he attempt to tpkill me

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
Well, fvhn, this was both a tp kill and an autoclicker hack, as mentioned by the other players. While the tp kill was more of a misunderstanding, the refusal to give my stuff back and the clear hacking I think make him subjective to penalty.

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
Doesn't really look like a misunderstanding if he refuses to give back your stuff. This isn't something to make a court case for, tp-killing and hacks are both against the rules and should be reported it instead. You can do that here: http://www.mccities.com/threads/format-for-reporting.4122/
Do you have proof of the tp-kill though? If so, please make a report so we can deal w

Next time you're going to create a court case make sure you're following the correct format, posted here: http://www.mccities.com/threads/court-case-format.1858/

Case closed without any action taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.