A New Plugin

DragoniumFlame

Dec 2, 2017
Recently i was on a different server looking at some of the stuff they had, what i saw is they had this one plugin, I love this plugin. The plugin is called Armor Stand Edit:

Link: Click Here

If you didn't read exactly what it is, it is an Armor Stand Editor to create models, also you can make it so, some people have permission to use it, some don't. Yes, it might take a while to be able to set things up, and i'm only me and there isn't a whole group of people with me on this, it might nit be added, But, i would love to see this be added! I like this plugin specifically so i can create cool creations, i made a armor stand mini fight, like sky wars, and people loved it, i would love to create more of them and show them off to people! It may also help the server create models, all you do is right click, or left click with flint in your hand! Thank you all so very much and have a very wonderful day! :laugh:

DragoniumFlame

Dec 2, 2017
Well, entities are like pigs and cows, you get a lot of those, and on the server i don't experience much lag, plus, i have a server of my own that has the plugin and it doesn't lag at all!

DragoniumFlame

Dec 2, 2017
I dont wanna argue, but, the other server had like, 80-90 people and didn't lag, also, It only sets the command when you use the flint, so its not constant! that means, the most it would lag is if you constantly were bringing up the menu, which that wouldn't do much harm

eddy

Oct 25, 2016
Canada
look, honey, this is a very good idea, just not for a server dis big :/ i remember in the old days we had these furniture pieces that started accumulating and then the server was just experienceing SOOO mush lag T-T might be another one of those :/

Reactions: Powerfull

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
It's not the plugin that would lag, rather lag would be caused by the accumulation of armorstands over time as they have more uses.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
It's not the plugin that would lag, rather lag would be caused by the accumulation of armorstands over time as they have more uses.
Just a question, are armor stands (the ones you use to put armor on in vanilla minecraft) used for all slimefun machines and any of the other plugins that people say the armor stand broke for, or is it a code name? Ty!

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Just a question, are armor stands (the ones you use to put armor on in vanilla minecraft) used for all slimefun machines and any of the other plugins that people say the armor stand broke for, or is it a code name? Ty!
Not all, no, usually the nodes use armorstands.