About me

ThatOneGuy4205

Jul 11, 2017
Never gonna tell, UK
Sup guys, I'm ThatOneGuy4205, but people irl know me as Josh. I'm 18 years old, and I've been playing Minecraft since the Pretty Scary Update for 1.4 in 2012. I live in the UK and will be attending university for a Computer Science course starting on September. I always try to be friendly, except when I'm mining and people get in the way/steal stuff I've mined, which just completely annoys me (sundae22, you know what I mean)

D

Deleted member 832

Sup guys, I'm ThatOneGuy4205, but people irl know me as Josh. I'm 18 years old, and I've been playing Minecraft since the Pretty Scary Update for 1.4 in 2012. I live in the UK and will be attending university for a Computer Science course starting on September. I always try to be friendly, except when I'm mining and people get in the way/steal stuff I've mined, which just completely annoys me (sundae22, you know what I mean)
Noice, I'm also from the uk

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
I've been playing a bit longer (1.2.5), but its nice to see another og minecrafter. I really like Computer Sciences so if you ever want to discuss stuff with me, feel free to do so. I'm glad it seems you are enjoying the server so far and welcome.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Hey! I hope you have a great time on the server ;) ! I've been playing since 1.3.2 (gosh remember what the game was like back then?! xD). I also love computer sciences, and I wish you the best of luck in university !

Reactions: Powerfull

ThatOneGuy4205

Jul 11, 2017
Never gonna tell, UK
Thank you very much :) It really was weird seeing the Wither boss for the first time, and I legit nearly had a heart attack when I tried to fight one for the first time XD

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
Welcome Josh to McCities!

I have been playing minecraft for years now, I just have no idea how long exactly. I think I was 7 or 8 years old when I started. I have no idea what update that was.

D

Deleted member 832

Welcome Josh. I’ve met you already lol. I’ve been playing minecraft since the 10th September 2012, 1.5-1.6 days

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Hello child (Not really...), welcome to the server, I've seen you in-game and hopefully see you around more often. And gl with uni xD