acfuffy harrassing me

Discussion in 'Report' started by gracie__, Jun 19, 2017 at 6:57 PM.

1. gracie__

gracie__ Member

Player: acfuffy

Reporting For:
    Harassment

Attached Files:

2. acfuffy

acfuffy Member

Idk if commenting on a report on is against the rules but here I go anyway.

I believe this report is immature and lacks context as it fails to show the part where you falsely accuse me of breaking a rule (tp killing), tell me how "broke" I am even though I joined this server a few days ago, demand I leave the place you're advertising the sale of for no apparent reason, and display extreme disrespect and rudeness for someone who's never talked to you in their life. While I possess the financial means to purchase the said advertised place, you still continued to disrespect me. Later on that day (at the time of these screenshots) you continue to accuse me of a tp kill as I found you on the road while you had a bounty on your head. I then wanted to continue fighting as you once again started saying disrespectful things to me, which is why it shows me saying "come outside". If what I did was harassment, I'd like to give you a definition for what you did. Bullying. You repeatedly told me how "broke" I was, how my business isn't worth anything and consistently saying demeaning things such as "You're like five". I wouldn't have made this an issue on the forums but seeing as you resorted to attacking my character and slandering me on the server website, I felt I should defend myself accordingly.

Acfuffy

3. gracie__

gracie__ Member

I never said your business isn't worth anything, that is false

4. gracie__

gracie__ Member

And you placed that bounty, your trailing off from the part where you called me rude names

#4 gracie__, Jun 19, 2017 at 9:26 PM
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2017 at 9:13 PM