acfuffy scamming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
... Everything I say is coming from her too? Did you not read that?

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
... Everything I say is coming from her too? Did you not read that?
You also said that you are in no way a part of this and its on behalf of your sister. To avoid contradictions or anymore stupidity, get her on here. I doubt you'll have any luck winning this case if she isn't the one to talk

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
What don't you understand? THIS IS HER AND I TALKING. most of its from her too.
I did to it on behalf of her, and when the replies came in I got her to answer them

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
*PLEASE NOTE. I AM POSTING THIS FOR MY SISTER BECAUSE SHE IS TOO LAZY TO MAKE HER OWN ACCOUNT AND I DO NOT HAVE ANY DIRECT CONNECTION TO THIS*
^^^ This is what I don't understand. Get it through your 10 year old brain that you can't keep a straight story, and that I'd like to talk to the person involved. Get. Her. To. Make. Her. Own. Account. Your case is pointless, nobody in their right mind is going to agree to pay 50k for a pvp battle unless its intentionally trying to set someone up. I thought she was joking, didn't realize she was serious. You have an issue with not only your ego, but your arguments. Who is the person trying to sue me? You or your sister? Pick one. Once you've done that, make an ACTUAL ARGUMENT- then we can talk. Until then, good luck convincing people you're not a joke when you make threads like this.

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
I. Am. Too. Lazy. To. Make. An. Account. "nobody in their right mind is going to agree to pay 50k for a pvp battle" Why would you do it then? Lol

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
I. Am. Too. Lazy. To. Make. An. Account. "nobody in their right mind is going to agree to pay 50k for a pvp battle" Why would you do it then? Lol
Thought she was joking. Make an account or else this case becomes invalid

Death

Mar 18, 2017
For one Jabu does not scam people, second acfuffy you should'nt try to defend yourself with Jabu scamming you for the vault way. You should be discussing of why you scammed Jabu's sister and not Jabu, like Jabu said, he is not part of the incident and has no relation but, its his sister. You don't need to make seperate forum accounts. So are you saying I can't share my account with my brothers and sisters. What if a family can only buy 1 account for the whole family. What can you do, tell them to buy another Minecraft account so you can speak to one of the family members in private. I suggest both of you stop commenting as like in every report or court case the more you post, acfuffy like keeps posting so much and its getting crazy for staff and evee for me to read all the useless info involved, so please talk about acfuffy scamming Jabu's sister and not more irrelevant topics of Jabu scamming or whatever.

Reactions: TheDiamondTiger

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
For one Jabu does not scam people, second acfuffy you should'nt try to defend yourself with Jabu scamming you for the vault way. You should be discussing of why you scammed Jabu's sister and not Jabu, like Jabu said, he is not part of the incident and has no relation but, its his sister. You don't need to make seperate forum accounts. So are you saying I can't share my account with my brothers and sisters. What if a family can only buy 1 account for the whole family. What can you do, tell them to buy another Minecraft account so you can speak to one of the family members in private. I suggest both of you stop commenting as like in every report or court case the more you post, acfuffy like keeps posting so much and its getting crazy for staff and evee for me to read all the useless info involved, so please talk about acfuffy scamming Jabu's sister and not more irrelevant topics of Jabu scamming or whatever.

YES,
I didn't fulfill my "agreement" with his sister as I thought she was joking

NO,
I did not bring up issues between me and her brother into this, he did by taking logs from the brothers convo and making it look like I said it to his sister.

YES,
Jabu did say he has no relation to the situation but is bringing up personal matters between him and I in this court case, in attempt to make me look bad even though the facts are irrelevant to the case.

NO,
I am not saying that one family cannot share an account. Jabu and his sister have separate minecraft accounts, therefore should have separate forum accounts.

YES,
You need to stop commenting on posts that have nothing to do with you, especially when you make assumptions like you are now without understanding the situation.

Ciel

Former Staff
Oct 25, 2016
Will be holding a court case when possible so prepare your arguments.

Reactions: Trump15024
Status
Not open for further replies.