Add more stuff!

Popcorn

thqughtt
thqughtt
Dec 28, 2017
Hello.
This is just a suggestion as it is under this topic.

I would love to see if one of these or as many as you can do or decide to do I don't know. Okay!
-Furniture Plugin(yes I understand it causes lag and it did cause lag, but it would be pretty cool)
-Some new way of storage(in slime fun on some other places I've seen, there is a barrel tab and it has different size barrels that store more and more stacks and that would be pretty cool, OR something like storage drawers idk)
-Some new tool stuff(like there is for example: we have bronze in slime fun, so there should be bronze tools, cobalt tools, nickel tools, etc.
-More slime fun plugins!(I understand there are some more add ons to slime fun out there and it would be pretty cool to have them.
-Let Nibblet's and the supermarket sell stuff again!(That is where I would go and buy RPG dinner)
-*This kind of goes with storage---Backpacks!(I think I may have asked about this before...but it'd be cool to see!)

importante: books that explain how to use stuff that has a process like cargo stuff and gps stuff and bio reactors(just a book that gives a description and step-by-step process of how to use it for those of us like me out there who have no idea how it works

Basically, stuff to continually make the game MORE interesting whether you are in the beginning, middle, or late game stage! More stuff to explore! :D

I know this is a PRETTY long list, I'm sorry for that. :) I just finally saw the suggestion tab and I have had so many ideas xD.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!
-Autumn

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
-Most items not used are because they destroy some worths of items or are too op
-backbacks were used fir duplication glitches.
-you cant create new sf stuff. Its too complex that even coban and nibble cant even fix some glitches and bucks
-the stores broke because of the 1.12 update.
-furniture caused lagg and buggs
-you can ask Lavaflake and TheDiamondTiger for help with sf. As far as I know they know a lot about that stuff.

Hope I helped you a bit! I suggest fir mire fun do more roleplay!

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
-Most items not used are because they destroy some worths of items or are too op
-backbacks were used fir duplication glitches.
-you cant create new sf stuff. Its too complex that even coban and nibble cant even fix some glitches and bucks
-the stores broke because of the 1.12 update.
-furniture caused lagg and buggs
-you can ask Lavaflake and TheDiamondTiger for help with sf. As far as I know they know a lot about that stuff.

Hope I helped you a bit! I suggest fir mire fun do more roleplay!
Yes, Lava is a great slimefunner xD but you can manipulate slime fun for many different uses, for storage, killing, making, etc!

D

Deleted member 832

Furniture- I didn’t see any lag present and a lot of businesses popped up.
SlimeFun-
No one really used the addons, but it was a nice thing to have.
Backpacks also caused a ton of duped

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
If you haven’t before, making slimefun machines can also be tons of fun. Just make sure you’ve got someone to help you with it, it makes understanding a whole lot
Easier

Reactions: Powerfull

Popcorn

thqughtt
thqughtt
Dec 28, 2017
If you haven’t before, making slimefun machines can also be tons of fun. Just make sure you’ve got someone to help you with it, it makes understanding a whole lot
Easier
Yeah, I just got a house transfer with all the machines in the basement so I am set now.

Reactions: Trump15024

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Furniture plugin- disabled cause of lag
The weapons like cobalt sword, and armor using the different ingots were disabled.
New way of storage if its backpack then its disabled due to dupe glitch. But if adding drawers and such maybe they could look into that.
Nibblets and the Supermarket does sell stuff. They sell food and some sf fruits etc..

Popcorn

thqughtt
thqughtt
Dec 28, 2017
Furniture plugin- disabled cause of lag
The weapons like cobalt sword, and armor using the different ingots were disabled.
New way of storage if its backpack then its disabled due to dupe glitch. But if adding drawers and such maybe they could look into that.
Nibblets and the Supermarket does sell stuff. They sell food and some sf fruits etc..
It has apparently been shutdown because last I went in there, there was no way to buy anything.
Unless I'm wrong and there is a new way to do it, or command.

Reactions: Ashnxkko

Death

Mar 18, 2017
In the head shop do /hdb theres over 3k heads now with even a search bar for specific heads you want. Different heads charge for different prices or am i wrong im not sure