Adoption? :D (For Roleplay, Read for more info)

Would you want this to be added

• YESSS!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 22 91.7%
  • No T^T

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
Ok so what I thought is that we can have /adopt and you can adopt anyone on a list that wants to be adopted for role play and it says how old they are and the gender and it would be kinda cool and it would say that you are a mother or father of (example) xMakkachin and WonderK, i hope you guys like this idea, I just thought it would be cool ~ Toryn

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere
Ok so what I thought is that we can have /adopt and you can adopt anyone on a list that wants to be adopted for role play and it says how old they are and the gender and it would be kinda cool and it would say that you are a mother or father of (example) xMakkachin and WonderK, i hope you guys like this idea, I just thought it would be cool ~ Toryn
That could be a good idea, it adds to the rp experience and such, sounds interesting.

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
There should be baby characters then xD aka ur tiny (Tall as 1 block) Nice Idea!

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
I can imagine how this could be beneficial, creepy or terrible. Beneficial; nice rp addition, Creepy; what if a stranger adopts you? what if its your friend? Both could be pretty creepy, Terrible; this could potentially cause hurt feelings and destroy friendships. Feel free to take the chance, but this could go terribly wrong.

Reactions: laggynab and Laurel

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
I can imagine how this could be beneficial, creepy or terrible. Beneficial; nice rp addition, Creepy; what if a stranger adopts you? what if its your friend? Both could be pretty creepy, Terrible; this could potentially cause hurt feelings and destroy friendships. Feel free to take the chance, but this could go terribly wrong.
maybe there could be a thing where they agree too??

Reactions: laggynab

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
I think this is a really cool idea! I think it would add a lot to the server! Question tho, would you be able to be like, "unadopted" or somehow quit the roleplay if you wished?
You would need to talk about it with the person who adopts you but it would be sad if they did </3 xD But it would probably not happen as much, only if they didn't mean to adopt "that person" :eek: but if it will get put in ill talk about that with them

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I think it should be like the marriage style where at least one player and and the one who will be adopted will state do u want to be adopted by this player and probs a max of 4 children for each couple or single parent

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
I hope there will be a /fam tree command.. Its gonna so much easier to see who is who's family member. I think u have become a very caring person, beloved niece toryn :D Keep up the good ideas :D

Reactions: Izzie and Laurel

Dapocalypse

Jun 26, 2017
You don't need a /adopt for this. Both parties can agree on it and one can live in the parents house.