Selling AJLand & Cormansion (Island)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toasty Waffle

Aug 30, 2017
A land of Toasty Nutella Waffles :D
Hello People of McCities,

I, TotallyWafflez, am A part of Davina's Bid Group for The Island AJLand. After Long Deliberations, We have come up with our detailed Plan, Please Read this, and you can Mail Davina (NothingSpecialxx) Daniela (Moaningx) Izzie, Or I. You can also mail any other of our team (Listed above, By ThatOneGuy4205.

The main goal is to combine the styles and ideas of 2 of the most beautiful touristic cities on the island, and they are Copenhagen and Amsterdam. There are so many features of both cities that standout from any other cities, such as the rolling hills, perfect combination of old and modern architecture, sweeping streets, and the feel that they are both cities that are meant to be as beautiful as they are. At the same time, We want to make this wonderful city feel like its your home that you have dreamed about walking outside of the door, and feeling the fresh and relaxing vibe of Copenhagen, AND Amsterdam. Combining the layout and styles of both cities would be difficult, as both have different elements that make then unique as cities, but we are certain that it is possible and that It would turn out to be something unlike anything I have ever seen in Minecraft. Many picturesque plazas would be included into this design, which will consist of multiple monuments, and sights, You get the idea. To add in that extra touch, we will solely construct a cathedral that will be an awe-inspiring structure. As well as that, A main canal will be running through the city, which will serve as tourism/sightseeing for our beloved residence and tourists. It will also include some sort of transportation system for an easy route weaving in between the jaw-dropping scenery. Shops and more leisure/recreational sites will be built there as it will be a popular area to visit in the city. Outside of this bustling scene, will be many countryside suburban homes, catering to those who would rather to relax on the hillsides of this town. Amenities would also be provided as they would not be interested in driving along into the city. These features, and more to come, will be the decisive factor, in making our bid of 11.M. and counting, a nice retreat for people to call their own home.

Thank You for Your time and patience!

Copenhagen AJLand

Reactions: Ashnxkko and Izzie

dwarflyncher

Jul 17, 2017
I agree with you 100%
Its nice to see a detailed plan of what you guys are planning and something constructive form you waf :p. Also you had said something about our plan being similar to bunny island, and although I disagree with that, if anything I take that as a compliment because I think bunny island is the best island there is right now. Anyways I would like to come in with another offer of 13.5 Million. I feel like we have all said everything thats needed by this point about everybodys ideas and I would like to wish everyone good luck!

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Welp back to my old crappy Job
Sundae: 13mil
Dwarf/Gjegevey/Grill: 13.5mil
Davina/Daniela/Izzie: 11mil
Leanne/Joey/Marie/Knight/Gracie: 4.5mil
Trump: 8mil
Bean:2.9mil
Turkey:100k
Obsidian:100k
BudgieBuilder:300k

This is pretty much all I remembered, I took out all the plots due to nibble disqualifying plots

Budgie_builder12

Sep 4, 2017
my bedroom
Welp back to my old crappy Job
Sundae: 13mil
Dwarf/Gjegevey/Grill: 13.5mil
Davina/Daniela/Izzie: 11mil
Leanne/Joey/Marie/Knight/Gracie: 4.5mil
Trump: 8mil
Bean:2.9mil
Turkey:100k
Obsidian:100k
BudgieBuilder:300k

This is pretty much all I remembered, I took out all the plots due to nibble disqualifying plots
im screwed AF unless nibble is super pumped for my idea xD

Reactions: Ashnxkko

dwarflyncher

Jul 17, 2017
One year ago, I joined McCities. I decided to stay on that fateful day because I enjoyed playing and wanted to become the most successful player on the server. It'd be icing on the cake if I get the island on my one-year anniversary :love:

/g player sundae22 if you don't believe me
Happy one year!!! Youre one of my favorite staff and it sucks having to bid against you D:

OnePunchGrill

Verified
OnePunchGrill
OnePunchGrill
Jul 10, 2017
Hello, :) I just wanted to bring you the update and add in some exact details and plans on what we'd do if our group won the bid. It's pretty simple still, but figured it would give you guys a better idea of what's on my mind if I shared these drawings with you before the bid closed. Don't judge too hard, I drew these up while I was at Starbucks lol (>//<)

Basically, we want to designate the island into different parts, as shown in the second drawing in the first pic: kinda(?) circular island with water surrounding it. The four main wings (North, South, West, East) will be the main entrances to the center of the city.

Any terrain issues we might run into, we want to use the bridge in the first drawing in the first pic, which also includes a functional railway system with minecarts :p idk how much it'll cost, but we think this would be sooo cool and we rlly wanna try to build it hehe

In the second pic, it's a concept of how we would region the plots for the recreational areas or the parks and shops. We wanted a welcoming building structure that also looked cool and modern at the same time. This design allows for all the buildings to be connected, but at the same time conventional enough to not look weird.

After all, it was never about the island or the money for me. I just truly wish to build and design things that people will love and enjoy, which I think is a pretty good reason :)

Would love to know what you guys think tho :D and sorry for long posts.

Have a good one!
-Grill

Ashnxkko

Principal
Former Staff
Verified
Jul 14, 2017
The Netherlands
Our final bid is 15 million.

Like we said before, we do not want the island for ourselves or for money, but for the community. The island will be the most beautiful place on the server and we will make sure it will stay that way by making sure people will not be able the change the exterior of the houses. We will only accept very talented builders to help us with this project to make sure it'll look the best it could possibly be. The place will have beautiful parks, cannals, shops, houses, etcetera. And I think it would be great for the server. I'm very excited for this and I'm sure everyone of our team will do the best they can to make it as good as possible. All our other plans have already been said by Davina, Waffles, etcetera. If anyone wants to see an example of what we have I could bring you to Davina's second plot. :)

Even if my team doesn't win this island I want to thank everyone for supporting and helping us! I actually had a really fun time discussing about things and the people who helped us are great. If I don't get the island, I'll still be happy that I made a lot of new friends, they supported us and trusted us with their money without asking for anything in return.

ItsJazzMade
NinjaGaming23
Marshmallowsmalk
Sebastiaan072
ThatOneGuy
IISaraII
TotallyWaffles
Whalethen
Death_Inferno360
xXAtomic_SushiXx
BootsieBear
Yumpancakes
Mehlife
Enderport
And all our other supporters, thank you!

I hope there is also no hard feelings between me and the other bidders. In my opinion every idea is great and I see some of the other bidders as my best friends. For example I love the idea of Sundae wanting to make special areas in her island, I think it'll look beautiful. OnePunchGrills' team also has an awesome idea which is kind of similar to ours, I'm sure they'll do a great job at making it how they promised they will make it and the sketches look great.

And a happy one year Sundae!!

Good luck everyone!!
-Daniela

Last edited:

Budgie_builder12

Sep 4, 2017
my bedroom
One year ago, I joined McCities. I decided to stay on that fateful day because I enjoyed playing and wanted to become the most successful player on the server. It'd be icing on the cake if I get the island on my one-year anniversary :love:

/g player sundae22 if you don't believe me
Why is sundae so nice and smart? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH HARD COMPITITION

Budgie_builder12

Sep 4, 2017
my bedroom
Our final bid is 14.2 million.

Like we said before, we do not want the island for ourselves or for money, but for the community. The island will be the most beautiful place on the server and we will make sure it will stay that way by making sure people will not be able the change the exterior of the houses. We will only accept very talented builders to help us with this project to make sure it'll look the best it could possibly be. The place will have beautiful parks, cannals, shops, houses, etcetera. And I think it would be great for the server. I'm very excited for this and I'm sure everyone of our team will do the best they can to make it as good as possible. All our other plans have already been said by Davina, Waffles, etcetera. If anyone wants to see an example of what we have I could bring you to Davina's second plot. :)

Even if my team doesn't win this island I want to thank everyone for supporting and helping us! I actually had a really fun time discussing about things and the people who helped us are great. If I don't get the island, I'll still be happy that I made a lot of new friends, they supported us and trusted us with their money without asking for anything in return.

ItsJazzMade
NinjaGaming23
Marshmallowsmalk
Sebastiaan072
ThatOneGuy
IISaraII
TotallyWaffles
Whalethen
Death_Inferno360
xXAtomic_SushiXx
BootsieBear
Yumpancakes
Mehlife
Enderport

I hope there is also no hard feelings between me and the other bidders. In my opinion every idea is great and I see some of the other bidders as my best friends. For example I love the idea of Sundae wanting to make special areas in her island, I think it'll look beautiful. OnePunchGrills' team also has an awesome idea which is kind of similar to ours, I'm sure they'll do a great job at making it how they promised they will make it and the sketches look great.

Good luck everyone!!
-Daniela
If I can win I hope y’all do your idea is rly cool and if you need for traditional builders HMU I have some examples :)

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
Our final bid is 14.2 million.

ItsJazzMade
NinjaGaming23
Marshmallowsmalk
Sebastiaan072
ThatOneGuy
IISaraII
TotallyWaffles
Whalethen
Death_Inferno360
xXAtomic_SushiXx
BootsieBear
Yumpancakes
Mehlife
Enderport

Good luck everyone!!
-Daniela
Final bid is now 15 mil for Dani, Izzie and I

T

Trump15024

@nibble below is pictures of my plan for AJLand this will be achieved through a team of qualified arch and builders. I hope everyone goes through these pictures and below is my more detailed worded plan.

Museum: https://imgur.com/a/ThjBf
Parks: https://imgur.com/a/v7qEV (2 pictures in one link)
Zoo: https://imgur.com/a/lKL4x
Aquarium: https://imgur.com/a/uAdkK (3 pictures in one)
Library: https://imgur.com/a/8Jroy
Restaurants: https://imgur.com/a/YdEVi
Shops/stores: https://imgur.com/a/19iJa
Possibly some regions/houses: https://imgur.com/a/bWsNo
Other things such as tropical features, hills, gardens etc: https://imgur.com/a/CAKYF (3 pictures in one)

My bid for AJLand: I am raising my bid to 9m and this is me bidding alone for sole ownership I might not be bidding the most and that is because I need money to keep my promises for the island but I think my goal is a really good idea that the whole server can enjoy.

What I plan to do with the island: Just imagine a natural, glorious, and modern semi-private island that welcomes visitors and allows players to interact with each other, have fun, and have wonderful experiences. This plan includes many tourist attractions and interactive things such as parks, a zoo, a museum, a aquarium, a library, many restaurants, shops where you can buy and sell many items and shops where people can buy/rent them to sell items, a PVP arena, some regions such as nice houses that are fairly priced and not too many regions like other islands, slime fun gardens, slime fun center for visitors, gleaming infrastructure, and many activities. This plan will be based around making the island look natural including many beaches and tropical features. This is my vision and my plan for AJLand. I would hire only trusted people mostly server architects to help make this happen and to make it look nice and would involve the community as much as possible to make this a island for the server not a private island just for me.

I am a qualified person to be the owner of the island. I am a active player my /ar time is almost 60 days which is a lot and shows my dedication to the server, I have the resources to achieve my plan above, and have the knowledge to put together a team to achieve the plan for the island. My jobs right now is I am a teacher and I own a company Apple and if I get this island I will put aside other things to work on the island to achieve my plan.

This will go over 3 main parts of my plan if I get the island. The 3 parts to the plan is the effect on the economy, the community, and the team.

My plan and its effect on the economy: Since my plan for AJland includes a community effort towards this project, and when the project is done it will attract many players (tourist) to the island. As I laid out in the plan in the above posts it includes things such as tourist attractions and interactive things such as parks, a zoo, a museum, a aquarium, a library, many restaurants, shops where you can buy and sell many items and shops where people can buy/rent them to sell items, a PVP arena, some regions such as nice houses that are fairly priced and not too many regions like other islands, slime fun gardens, slime fun center for visitors, gleaming infrastructure, and many activities. All these builds and tourist attractions will bring visitors to the island where they can buy and sell things, interact with other players, and have a fun time. By doing this and executing this plan the economy of McCities will be boosted through player to player interaction

My plan and the community: From the beginning of bidding on AJLand I have involved the community. If I get the island all my plans will be based around involving the community and encouraging “player to player interaction”. You might keep asking why I keep saying this phrase player to player interaction. I keep saying this because the plan I have laid out for the island will bring tourists to AJLand which will encourage players to interact with each other this will help make the community of McCities even stronger by letting all kinds of players new and old visit AJLand and have a fun time. Not only will it help the community but my plan will help the economy as I have laid out in the economy section of this post.

The Team: If I would get AJLand I would put together a team of server architects, and qualified experienced players to help make this plan possible. My main goal with this team will be communication with each other, the community, and the staff team.

Thank you and good luck to everyone who is bidding!

Status
Not open for further replies.