Selling AJLand & Cormansion (Island)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I will be adding to Davina/Daniela/Izzie's Group: 200k
This makes a total of: 15.2 Million Dollars

I am supporting their group since I really believe in their goals. Many players have showed their continous support to us and I am ever grateful for the support and donations they have given us. I know many of the people supporting them are just ordinary players like you and I, a lot of em know they can't get that far in the game but these players want to be a part of something big, something that will scar or make a dent in McCities history, they want to prove that they are more than the ordinary and that we all can do great things as a team. To be honest, most of the players in the group I would not think of them as much but something changed me in the perspective of how I saw each and every one of them. Their dedication and hardwork and how crazy they were to just support the group and even I can't imagine why they would do that. But they placed a scar on me, people like Marsh, waffle, thatoneguy, ninja, sebas and the rest of them, they literally kept donating every thousand dollars they got their handson and Im like, I dont know how do players just give their money like this. And sometimes I ask myself is their more to something than them as regular players. They should throuh spirit, they werent just ordinary individuals, we formed a group full of hardworking people burning with their dreams in their hands to do something they thought they could never do. When I was in my second month of McCities, Davina was the player that pushed me to the limits, I was like any ordinary player at that time and I wanted an island so bad so me and TheDiamondTiger earned a lot of money to get it, and you might be asking what Davina did? It may sound ironic but she threatened me that she would buy the island since it was 3mil dollars on autosale and she had like 3million at that time which was like April 2017 and I was so scared so I literally worked day and night and managed to earn 1.8million dollars in 3 days and boy I was proud and I was so happy to only realize she did not do this for herself but she did it for others. She proved that any indivual like you and I can do anything with hardwork. Even if I dont own the island anymore, the thought and effort counts in the end. The people that helped me get the island were Tiger, Davina and Frozty they literally gave me the resources and support any player needs to do something more than what they are and I am evergrateful for what they did to me. My whole group lost fate when we learned we double counted our bids and some players stopped supported us and pulled out the money they said they would donate us and we dropped to around 5mil from 7.3mil and I was extremely out of hope since Sundae bid 10mil and I was going nuts ad I wanted to quit but this is the peak whhere everyone as a team thought of a plan worrked togetherr as not one or two people not just the leaders of the group but everyone in it we shared our thoughts and insights and people slowly joined us and saw what we could become and they supported us and our group rose froom that point which was a few days ago to 11million and earned around 7mil from that one day. The people did not ask for any land or properties or ownership but they gave it out of willingness because they wanted to be apart of something bigger than what they can do and this is what brought them to this.

Our goals for the island is to make a city based on Copenhagen and Amsterdam, most of the architects who are joining are some from our group who is volunteering, note doesn't mean your not an arch you arent creative or a good builder. The arch sign is merely a rank and people approach them as point persons to ask for help or hire them to do builds for players. What we will be adding to the area, amenities and facilities such as hospitals, police station, fire station other facilites and maybe boats and rivers and bridges in the cities and maybe even churches and wedding places if you want a new place to get married aside from /warp wedding. I like Bunny Island, sorry if I am getting some ideas, I just really like how its designed and made. We will also be adding Theme parks, canals and possibly subways where we will have roads under the city where people can use it to get to other places in the city while also making the Train vehicle good use. We will not be allowing them to use minecarts since minecarts cause clear lag and them circulating everywhere will go nuts so we will only be allowing trains to be used, I will probs add a walkway beside the Subway so incase if you wanna walk thats another option you can take. The canals will be used as an addition to the design and can be used as a passageway (if you wanna). The theme parks will be something seasonal for example the first 3 months will be based on something like Harry Potter then the next 3 months can be based on Indiana Jones and so and so forth. The plots that would be regioned would only region the interior of homes and not the exterior so as not to be destroyed and if someone tried to break it ex: piston pusher to move th blocks and try to wreck it, we will take it from them or report it. We will also be adding rentable shops and homes. I know lots of people love rentable homes and so do I since, im not a complete apartment fan so I kinda like to maximize my rent limit of 3 to add one or 2 homes to it so we will give rentable homes for fairly a fairly cheap price and same goes only interior so exterior isnt ruined. We wont allow underground for rentable homes to be regioned since its gonna end up like the jbm plots with holes until bedrocks for buyable homes rentable ones, I will think abut adding like a 10-20 block underground allowance for small farms or like storage but I would need to have a fixed space for the subway system so this could change.

Wish the best to Davi,Dani and Izzie
And to all the other groups and bidders as well.

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
I've decided that this island will be more for the community, don't be upset if you wanted a private island, I'll have an auction up for a private island very soon.

This is the list of people that are currently being considered:
  • @Davina - Although I'm pretty iffy on this one, there's not much of an initial statement, and you promised quite a lot in the short statement.
  • @OnePunchGrill - Interested to see how this will go, although, like Davina's bid, you have a lot promised as well.
  • @Gabriel - I'm not sure how you plan to achieve what you've promised with a small team, but we'll see.
So far, I'm leaning more towards @OnePunchGrill's bid; however, all bidders included in this list will get a chance for a final statement via pm. If you are included in this list, please pm me your last statement with your final bid.

Note that you are bound to the statements you've made, and if it's seen that you are creating nothing like what you've stated, then the island may be taken from you at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.