An Explaination

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
Hey guys. I just want to talk about the current situation with me.
So I am banned for 7 days because I disrespect staff and I was toxic.
I believe that this is true.
I want to talk about why I have had a attitude recently.
So in real life, I have some serious anxiety problems. I wont go into detail, but I struggle with OCD, and I get angry when I do things to feed into it. I, like many other people, take it out on others as a coping method. Now, I do not think this is effective, nor do I agree with my actions. I would love to go into more detail, but I don't currently feel comfortable doing so on the internet. I am also a very sensitive person, and when I feel that I am being made fun of, I tend to snap at people because I am upset.
I also wanted to apologize to many people I went off on. I took a lot of my anger and frustration out of the staff, and I of course don't mean that. @LeanneTheUnicorn, thank you for being someone I can talk to, you don't deserve me taking my anger out on you. @DarkMagicinY and @Izzie I am also sorry for getting frustrated at you. I felt that my ideas weren't thought of when I was an arch, and I took it out on you, and for that, I am sorry.
@Marie, I wanted to say sorry to you for snapping at you, I understand I come across as reckless and rude, and to be honest, I can be sometimes, the only reason I did, was because I was upset. So I am sorry.
For any players I may have snapped at, I am sorry as well, I know someone's sorry can only go so far, but, I do honestly mean it.
I want to thank everyone who read this, because it means a lot.
Thank you

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
I'm always here for you <3 talk to me anytime and take these 7 days to try and balance things a bit better, so that hopefully you get less stressed when playing, or irl with other things

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

I can't wait to see you back on the server too bad your ban appeal didn't get accepted.

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Best of luck with things Gracie, thank you for all your contributions and help as an arch

Reactions: blu3skyler
T

Trump15024

Remy just said in game: Today is the happiest day Gracie got banned wtf that is so rude

Reactions: Ashnxkko

boembaboem

Oct 17, 2017
Im Banned as wel at the moment NOS for 7 days might be longer i hope i see you soon and btw im back at playing you might not remember me but i do remember you

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hope you feel better gracie, and take the time to rest, when I got banned for 7 days I helplessly watched my brother played and I was jealous but, I had time to get some history lessons of the server and I read half the ban appeal section and why they got banned, I remember a lot and it changed me, it wasnt all that bad being banned, I know playing on McCities can get addicting since its really fun and taking the time to reflect and settle down for a while is a good way to relieve that stress from all the players who bother you. I really dont know what to say since I myself just avoid people like that who are rude and if they say bad stuff to me, I just dont mind them, its their opinion and I myself know I am slowly improving in building if I try hard enough, I will imrprove. Hope to see you in a few days, atleast you will be back before christmas. Hope you feel better!

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Remy just said in game: Today is the happiest day Gracie got banned wtf that is so rude
what is your goal of saying this? Gracie is upset and people say things behind her back. Well the best thing about saying something about someone is not telling that person. By telling gracie you give her more negativity while you could have just kept it to yourself. Now you are just like remy giving negativity even know you didn't say anything.

I wouldn't reply but I just hate when people do this.

Gracie chill out, a 7 days ban really brings your feeling for the server back and you will appriciate things more, (I have been banned too)
Hope that you find your positive spirit and bring it on to the server again!

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
And you bring that up to cause trouble. Not needed and unessecary.
what is your goal of saying this? Gracie is upset and people say things behind her back. Well the best thing about saying something about someone is not telling that person. By telling gracie you give her more negativity while you could have just kept it to yourself. Now you are just like remy giving negativity even know you didn't say anything.

Gracie chill out, a 7 days ban really brings your feeling for the server back and you will appriciate things more, (I have been banned too)
thank you guys, its good to know I got some ppl on my side :)

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
It's sad to see you leave the arch team but it was fun building with ya, maybe we could build sometime on EDawg? Well, Good luck and I'm glad you're using your ban time to reflect and calm down :) Love ya :laugh:

T

Trump15024

She deserves to know and I am sure she doesn’t care what he says.
And you bring that up to cause trouble. Not needed and unessecary.