an explanation on why I quit

Should I?????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KumaBear

Jul 10, 2017
Many people have noticed that Ciel and Kate decided to quit .. and many don't know that I quit.... i was banned for ban evasion.... and i did a thank you letter as a ban appeal and had an over dramatic argument with the person that reported me .........

i was soon after denied and I had a ridiculous argument with myself (lol) over the fact that nobody has proof that my brother was on my account... My brother was banned for "Hacking" .(.he gets told that a lot .-. )

I started thinking that because I wasnt known in this server it wouldnt be a big change .. I posted many good bye quotes on my account ...

I come on AND WONDER QUITS WHYYYYYYYYYY THEN TORYN , KATE AND CIEL LIKE C'MON!!!

I was DEVASTATED knowing i couldnt say good my to all my fellow friends on mccities .. I know i am not sick , going to exams , or holidays , but I am devastated this server will always be in my heart and forever loved.

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
Many people have noticed that Ciel and Kate decided to quit .. and many don't know that I quit.... i was banned for ban evasion.... and i did a thank you letter as a ban appeal and had an over dramatic argument with the person that reported me .........

i was soon after denied and I had a ridiculous argument with myself (lol) over the fact that nobody has proof that my brother was on my account... My brother was banned for "Hacking" .(.he gets told that a lot .-. )

I started thinking that because I wasnt known in this server it wouldnt be a big change .. I posted many good bye quotes on my account ...

I come on AND WONDER QUITS WHYYYYYYYYYY THEN TORYN , KATE AND CIEL LIKE C'MON!!!

I was DEVASTATED knowing i couldnt say good my to all my fellow friends on mccities .. I know i am not sick , going to exams , or holidays , but I am devastated this server will always be in my heart and forever loved.
Don't quit :p But if you do Goodbye and Gl :D

KumaBear

Jul 10, 2017
I used to be sad when someone quits. Now I am incredibly pissed off. The server is imploding because of the whole quitting thing. Please do not leave MCCities to just die like this.
as i am pissed off too... because of my ridiculous ban i started explodinggg

KumaBear

Jul 10, 2017
many dont understand that I dont have a choice .. they dont know the reason... its not because im banned its a person ...

KumaBear

Jul 10, 2017
for anybody that doesn't know i cried myself to sleep the day I was banned :cry: