Not open for further replies.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I just think that the economy of mccities is all about demand. I can sell balzerods for 1k a stack. But people also pay 4k a stack. So you can sell it 4k a stack. Then people only wanne pay 3k a stack you sell them for 3k

The server is more complex sure. But as I see it it works fine.

(If we dont count the overpriced plots for resell)

Soo yeah gl I like the intentio of the idea but I just ask questions to thediamondtoger or lavaflake abput economics xd.

Or my teacher.

Reactions: Powerfull

ramdon

ramdon_person
ramdon_person
Aug 9, 2017
California
How is this insulting Apple? If anything it is advertising for the company so that people on here will want to check out Apple in real life.
You are violating copyrights laws (haven’t you seen “copyright apple 2018” or “apple TM” )

Death

Mar 18, 2017
You are violating copyrights laws (haven’t you seen “copyright apple 2018” or “apple TM” )
I mean tbh im an apple user but now playing with people who own the company even if its judt a game like, uhh discourages me in away. I dont hate apple products, I still use it just affects my overall look on it as a whole since it reminds me of trump and gabriel owning it in a game. I still am a frequent buyer just not the same feel or not the same insane likeness as before.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I mean tbh im an apple user but now playing with people who own the company even if its judt a game like, uhh discourages me in away. I dont hate apple products, I still use it just affects my overall look on it as a whole since it reminds me of trump and gabriel owning it in a game. I still am a frequent buyer just not the same feel or not the same insane likeness as before.
DRAMA, xD

But I just think that A company should have an original name. Even if it is on a server or something. Be original! Be special!

Reactions: ramdon

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
To clarify what I meant is to give budget and economic data to the server as a whole not directly to the owners, but they can look at it if they would like. I think that we have misused the word "spam" a lot as I think we are moving to the point where spam is now meaning posts that do not have anything to do with what you (not you specifically) are interested in.
Just so that you understand, spam is unwanted material/messages. At this point you have made enough messages that qualify as spam that one might assume that this could possibly turn into another one of this situations.

Edit: Spam is also when these messages are sent to large amounts of people, and I hope that if this happens this won't become one of these situations.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Trumps Words
[slot]
[slot]

Trumps Words
[Confusion X]
[Economics V]
Makes the reader confused for the whole time reading this.
Talks about the economy for 5 hours.

Legendary
He knows little to nothing about economics and tried to dispute the founding principle of supply and demand, don't even give him the credit from that joke.

T

Trump15024

He knows little to nothing about economics and tried to dispute the founding principle of supply and demand, don't even give him the credit from that joke.

As I said in this post over a month ago this was for the benefit of the server. This post was bumped, and I requested it to be locked. No need for you to continue to watch my old threads to just say something negative about something that was formed in a positive nature, and about the supply and demand issues I have questioned the same principles of the “supply and demand law” that many people around the world have questions about too.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-flaw-of-supply-and-demand/13081
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/problem-supply-demand-adam-hayes-cfa
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-11-09/econ-101-might-be-wrong-about-supply-and-demand

I can question this based on others opinions if I want.

@LeanneTheUnicorn or @sundae22 can you lock this thread please.

Status
Not open for further replies.