Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

Hello fellow McCities players! I am sure a lot of players has iPhones, iPads, Macs and other cool devices! I would like to announce that I am opening the first ever Apple store in Cayman! The location of this store will be diagonal to the university and across from Cayman Bank. We are looking for workers to work the Apple store!! I hope we will also be able to bring one to other places on the server

We will likely have this store open in the next couple of weeks and I will have a way to apply very soon any question please comment below.

T

Trump15024

Uhh.. what would you be selling because there aren't phones in Cities. Plus be creative, make it Pear or something.
Thanks for the question I have though about this and i will be communicating with staff and some arcs to get this done. The reason I did apple was because it is a well known company that I love and a lot of people like.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Hello fellow McCities players! I am sure a lot of players has iPhones, iPads, Macs and other cool devices! I would like to announce that I am opening the first ever Apple store in Cayman! The location of this store will be diagonal to the university and across from Cayman Bank. We are looking for workers to work the Apple store!! I hope we will also be able to bring one to other places on the server

We will likely have this store open in the next couple of weeks and I will have a way to apply very soon any question please comment below.
My question is really if the building is modern and mimics real Apple store? (I would help, but you know my reason after talking to me in-game.) Good luck with the business! It sounds cool, so I hope to stop by to see it.

T

Trump15024

My question is really if the building is modern and mimics real Apple store? (I would help, but you know my reason after talking to me in-game.) Good luck with the business! It sounds cool, so I hope to stop by to see it.
Yes I am working on the modern look effect. I am starting to add some more glass to lighten it up but this will take some time to get done.

T

Trump15024

Also there will be a vault in the Apple store with chest full of pure gold. So you will be able to rob it if you can find it!

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Yes I am working on the modern look effect. I am starting to add some more glass to lighten it up but this will take some time to get done.
I can work for you Gabriel. U can hire me if you want!

T

Trump15024

@cp42 i would appreciate that yes msg me in game. Also I am looking for a CFO of Apple!!

Hermione

Nov 19, 2016
outer space ;3

I made a forums post a while ago about adding back in phones, and staff said it was too complicated. I don't see how they would add back another mod after the one they used before was too complicated so they had to remove it from the server. My question for you is, what would you even sell, and how would the phones/computer/technology work if the server does not use a technology plugin?

T

Trump15024

That is a very good question.

1. I have talked to the staff about this but do not expect a plugin to occur anytime soon.

2. I am looking into slime fun technology stuff

3. I am working on some different things so we will see where it takes me

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive

1. I have talked to the staff about this but do not expect a plugin to occur anytime soon.

Yes instead of smart phones, maybe you can specialize in SF mechanics/technology? That would be really useful.

D

Deleted member 832

I can help you with slimefun technology

T

Trump15024

@Enderport ok i will promote you to slimefun executive of Apple.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
I made a forums post a while ago about adding back in phones, and staff said it was too complicated. I don't see how they would add back another mod after the one they used before was too complicated so they had to remove it from the server. My question for you is, what would you even sell, and how would the phones/computer/technology work if the server does not use a technology plugin?
I remember that post! I'm still a little sad that it was never added.
Yes instead of smart phones, maybe you can specialize in SF mechanics/technology? That would be really useful.
I am terrible at slime fun, so if you do this I can bet you that I'll be spending a lot of time in this store. roflmao

T

Trump15024

A percentage of this money will go to a fund to clean up the wild. So when you buy a product you are giving back to the server. When we reach the goal we will start replanting trees and start putting grass blocks where there is none.

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.