Not open for further replies.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Yea I was leaving and said I was starting my own company. Then trump says let's be partners. I'll sell the better goods- I'm like Uh NO!

Reactions: TheDiamondTiger
T

Trump15024

Yea I was leaving and said I was starting my own company. Then trump says let's be partners. I'll sell the better goods- I'm like Uh NO!
If you would refer to the update log from yesterday you said quote I will work for Apple and sell my own stuff

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
This beef thoo! Seriously though, it's a game company, ya all need to take a chill pill and a trip back to real life.. Not trying to offend anyone, i don't agree with anyone or anything of this, just trying to calm you lot down, like jeebz D:

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
If you would refer to the update log from yesterday you said quote I will work for Apple and sell my own stuff
Yes, but you made your contract to take advantage of me. I am a smart person, as you should know. Putting in a contract: I shall give you my excess products and you shall sell them- this will not pass by me. I am selling what I want to sell, deal over.

T

Trump15024

This beef thoo! Seriously though, it's a game company, ya all need to take a chill pill and a trip back to real life.. Not trying to offend anyone, i don't agree with anyone or anything of this, just trying to calm you lot down, like jeebz D:
I agree with you 100% why are we fighting we are all friends and I am using the money to help the wild no more

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Yea ok Tammy :D peacekeeper

T

Trump15024

Yes, but you made your contract to take advantage of me. I am a smart person, as you should know. Putting in a contract: I shall give you my excess products and you shall sell them- this will not pass by me. I am selling what I want to sell, deal over.
The only reason I put that in the contract is you said you were making fit but which was behind Apple and you said you would sell outdated products that was not me that said that it was you and I have the screenshots

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
Rightio, this is over now. Okay? Not worth 3 pages of reading :<

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
Oki doki, So we're done. CP good luck with your company! Same to you Gabriel, Just end the arguing, Thanks *Fades into darkness, but fails and trips over the curtains...* umm.. *Runs* !!

T

Trump15024

Apple would like to announce to go along with our environment friendly cause that we are commiting 10,000 dollars to the McCities environment and to clean up the wild. We are asking that other companies take a stand to help the environment.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Hypocrit u court cased for stealing gold and u said it was robbable
^ ):

Also... Gabriel, how does our fund even go towards 'saving the wild'? You manually go clean it up? If so how much times does 10k equal?

Microsoft will be donating larger amounts of money to players who are starting new buissnesses (example: mead shop, sf foods, etc). ;)

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
^ ):

Also... Gabriel, how does our fund even go towards 'saving the wild'? You manually go clean it up? If so how much times does 10k equal?

Microsoft will be donating larger amounts of money to players who are starting new buissnesses (example: mead shop, sf foods, etc). ;)
The wild doesn't even need to be cleaned up. It is plenty big and there isn't a point.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Really @Gabriel, I never slandered you, I corrected someone.

This proves he isnt trustable and I will not alow him to set up branches in my island as he is banned fron undeadland or paradise_island and also will cut ties with from ocean view bank and tiger corp. We will now be working with Microsoft and if u dare place a branch on my island get ready for it to get barricaded with dirt walls around it LOL

Death

Mar 18, 2017
^ ):

Turkey the millionares are in the house and we can donate 100k + plots LOL

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
This proves he isnt trustable and I will not alow him to set up branches in my island as he is banned fron undeadland or paradise_island and also will cut ties with from ocean view bank and tiger corp. We will now be working with Microsoft and if u dare place a branch on my island get ready for it to get barricaded with dirt walls around it LOL
As Owner of Tiger Corp and Ocean View Bank, plus Co-Owner of Paradise Island, @Gabriel is hereby banned from all premises and services of my companies and properties. Can I perhaps file a restraining order too?

Status
Not open for further replies.