Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
My parrot army is forming slowly and will come to take over the island.
So my island will be floating soon, guys make sure to watch angry birds parrots where pixel puppy carries undeadland with parrots all the way to cayman city center

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Well i will kick pixel puppy off the island as we dont need hobos in the hobohut and mindcontrol the parrots to bring it back to maybe on top of bank so we can drop tnt on the dorks pvping down there lol

Reactions: Powerfull and Pixel

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
And the mafia refuses to do any business with you, and are therefore recommending to ALL GANGS an embargo on all sales of any kind to Gabriel. You don't know how to run a business and don't know how to treat people well. You're banned from all trap houses and businesses that I oversee. And don't ever let me catch you in the blackmarket.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Acfuffy u and youre mafia will no longer be attacked by us and u are free to go against gabriel too. The enemy of enemy is my friend and zzm BANANA is the new gadget store

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
Aight Aight Aight! I think that's enough! Everybody, who is involved in this stuff against Gabriel, just Please, for my own sake, Back off! He's just opening his own company, he may have made some mistakes in the past, but everyone deserves a second chance! Put yourself into his shoes, having like 6 people say 'I'm gonna kill you!' 'You're banned from my island and any partnered island i have!!' It's enough pressure opening a huge company like apple on your own, having to hire the right people and getting hate from salty players too! Just please, stop having a go at him.

Cheers,

~Tammy <3

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
Aight Aight Aight! I think that's enough! Everybody, who is involved in this stuff against Gabriel, just Please, for my own sake, Back off! He's just opening his own company, he may have made some mistakes in the past, but everyone deserves a second chance! Put yourself into his shoes, having like 6 people say 'I'm gonna kill you!' 'You're banned from my island and any partnered island i have!!' It's enough pressure opening a huge company like apple on your own, having to hire the right people and getting hate from salty players too! Just please, stop having a go at him.

Cheers,

~Tammy <3
This is stupid.

We have given him chance after chance, but when he constantly scams other players and tries to make people mad what else are we to do. We don't like his company and we don't like him. Also take this for what it is, minecraft. He is under no pressure whatsoever to make all this drama but has instead turned this into a hallucination of the grandeur which he wishes his life to be. In reality, however, he does bad business, rips people off, sues anyone in his way, and causes issues for everyone.

THIS is why we don't like him and never will.

T

Trump15024

This is stupid.

We have given him chance after chance, but when he constantly scams other players and tries to make people mad what else are we to do. We don't like his company and we don't like him. Also take this for what it is, minecraft. He is under no pressure whatsoever to make all this drama but has instead turned this into a hallucination of the grandeur which he wishes his life to be. In reality, however, he does bad business, rips people off, sues anyone in his way, and causes issues for everyone.

THIS is why we don't like him and never will.
This is very rude. Please don't give me 30,000 anymore in game begging to be a part of Apple and threatening to sue me have a wonderful day

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
This is very rude. Please don't give me 30,000 anymore in game begging to be a part of Apple and threatening to sue me have a wonderful day
This is very silly. I paid you money to buy shares, even after you tried to buy me out without my consent, I did not bring it up. Now you bring it up so that I don't have to. We don't like you Gabriel. That's all there is to it. Have a wonderful day.

H

Heather

Thread locked due to personal request. Please make sure to keep the rivalries between companies friendly and rule abiding.

Reactions: Trump15024
Status
Not open for further replies.