Apple's New Mission

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

Today I have some exciting news! While our team is working on incredible new developments in technology we are working on something incredible right now.

Apple has now placed a probe 256 blocks above McCities that a player we have chosen will live in for 2-4 days to monitor the atmosphere and weather of McCities. The person who will live in there will be monitoring even more things we are not mentioning in this statement. This person will not be able to leave this probe when they log onto McCities so this is tough for them! This probe is very cool with 4 levels with state of the art technology, a pool, solar panels and things the person needs to live like food. We have a team of employees who will monitor the data the is being given from this probe.

Also some more news:

Apple is now focusing on robots and other slime fun stuff

Apple is investing in solar panels on the top of all our buildings

Apple is also looking into phones at this point!

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
This is so pointless I....

Is this just rp or a company because I'd like to see how you're looking into drones like you were saying in game

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

This is so pointless I....

Is this just rp or a company because I'd like to see how you're looking into drones like you were saying in game
This is not pointless we are investing in this atmospheric technology for drones

Ciel

Former Staff
Oct 25, 2016
This thread have been locked on request.

Status
Not open for further replies.