Apply for KickAN MatchMaking Service!

Echo_33

Jul 25, 2017
Neptune
Hey! I am the owner of KickAN MMS get more info at this link http://www.mccities.com/threads/kickan-matchmakers-service.4880/ we currently have 3 different job positions available to apply for we have Jr. MatchMaker which is where you help match people up advertiser you advertise our business and receptionists you set up appointments and check people in and out. Please ask for more information about the positions if needed. here is our application form

Job positions- Jr. MatchMaker, Advertiser, Receptionists
Please Answer All The Questions
1. What job position are you applying for?
2.What is you ign?
3. How often are you online?
4. do you have any suggestions for out business?
5. Why do you want to work with us?
6. Describe your personality in 3 words
7.What do you honestly think of our business?

post you application as a reply to the thread! Thanks and good luck I'll try get back with the applicants asap!
Either receptionist or jr. matchmaker (I'm flexible depending on what you have available, preferably matchmaker but idk how good I will be at that)

2.What is you ign?
Echo_33

A lot, usually everyday for like 2 - 8 hours on and off. But once school starts on the 28th of August it will be more like 30min every other day or something. 2-8 Hours on weekends.

Not at the moment but I will tell you if I come up with anything.

I find matchmaking to be really fun. It's always a different experience with each customer and then when you successfully match a couple you get really proud with yourself. But I would also have fun being a receptionist.

Trustworthy, quirky, and responsible.

I think it's a great idea and would be really fun to work here. I've seen a lot of people on the server asking for someone to marry them so I feel this would be great for those people looking for a lasting relationship.

KodaYoda

Jul 25, 2017
1. What job position are you applying for? Receptionist
2.What is you ign? Donald_J_Tramp
3. How often are you online? Every day.
4. do you have any suggestions for out business? You could make a romantic restraint EXCLUSIVE to people using the service.
5. Why do you want to work with us? I think your business it unique and I want to be part of it.
6. Describe your personality in 3 words: Persistent, hard-working and challenger
7.What do you honestly think of our business? I think it is interesting and unique.
Congrats you were accepted as our new receptionist! We will contact you with more info asap

KodaYoda

Jul 25, 2017
Either receptionist or jr. matchmaker (I'm flexible depending on what you have available, preferably matchmaker but idk how good I will be at that)

2.What is you ign?
Echo_33

A lot, usually everyday for like 2 - 8 hours on and off. But once school starts on the 28th of August it will be more like 30min every other day or something. 2-8 Hours on weekends.

Not at the moment but I will tell you if I come up with anything.

I find matchmaking to be really fun. It's always a different experience with each customer and then when you successfully match a couple you get really proud with yourself. But I would also have fun being a receptionist.

Trustworthy, quirky, and responsible.

I think it's a great idea and would be really fun to work here. I've seen a lot of people on the server asking for someone to marry them so I feel this would be great for those people looking for a lasting relationship.
Congrats you were accepted as our new Jr. Matchmaker we will contact you with more info asap!

TheFaboo1

Jul 25, 2017
USA
"KodaYoda, post: 35484, member: 2688"]Hey! I am the owner of KickAN MMS get more info at this link http://www.mccities.com/threads/kickan-matchmakers-service.4880/ we currently have 3 different job positions available to apply for we have Jr. MatchMaker which is where you help match people up advertiser you advertise our business and receptionists you set up appointments and check people in and out. Please ask for more information about the positions if needed. here is our application form

1. What job position are you applying for?: I am applying for the Jr. MatchMaker, but i can always be a receptionist if there are to many Jr. MatchMakers.
2.What is you ign?: TheFaboo1
3. How often are you online?: Everyday for at least 2 hours, usually 3 or 4 but this might change once school starts up.
4. do you have any suggestions for out business?: Honestly i don't have any recommendations, I "applied" to find my match and it was a very relaxing process.
5. Why do you want to work with us?: Mccities can be very stressful at times with money, plots, apartments and all the fighting but KickAN MMS is very quiet and laid back which i love about it. It makes me want to be apart of something like this.
6. Describe your personality in 3 words: hot and spicy
7.What do you honestly think of our business?: It's very fun and relaxing and i love that the employees wear cute pink uniforms. Like i said before i wouldn't change a thing about this service.

post you application as a reply to the thread! Thanks and good luck I'll try get back with the applicants asap!

Thank you for taking the time to review my application. Please remember that if there to many Jr. MatchMakers then i'm open for being a receptionest. Thanks Bye!

Last edited:

twilightwolfie21

Aug 17, 2017
Hey! I am the owner of KickAN MMS get more info at this link http://www.mccities.com/threads/kickan-matchmakers-service.4880/ we currently have 3 different job positions available to apply for we have Jr. MatchMaker which is where you help match people up advertiser you advertise our business and receptionists you set up appointments and check people in and out. Please ask for more information about the positions if needed. here is our application form

2.What is you ign?

I'm applying to be a junior matchmaker

2.What is you ign?
twilightwolfie21

3-7 hours but once school starts probably closer to 2 hours

not right now

I would love to make people happy because I already have a husband I would want to make other people happy with a husband/wife to.

humorous romantic and a bit weird

I think its a great way to get people to try new things because usually people are scared to try new things (a.k.a romance with strangers XD)

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I need a match since I divorced sundae and then Gracie divorced me within 12 hrs ;w;

Reactions: sundae22

KodaYoda

Jul 25, 2017
"KodaYoda, post: 35484, member: 2688"]Hey! I am the owner of KickAN MMS get more info at this link http://www.mccities.com/threads/kickan-matchmakers-service.4880/ we currently have 3 different job positions available to apply for we have Jr. MatchMaker which is where you help match people up advertiser you advertise our business and receptionists you set up appointments and check people in and out. Please ask for more information about the positions if needed. here is our application form

1. What job position are you applying for?: I am applying for the Jr. MatchMaker, but i can always be a receptionist if there are to many Jr. MatchMakers.
2.What is you ign?: TheFaboo1
3. How often are you online?: Everyday for at least 2 hours, usually 3 or 4 but this might change once school starts up.
4. do you have any suggestions for out business?: Honestly i don't have any recommendations, I "applied" to find my match and it was a very relaxing process.
5. Why do you want to work with us?: Mccities can be very stressful at times with money, plots, apartments and all the fighting but KickAN MMS is very quiet and laid back which i love about it. It makes me want to be apart of something like this.
6. Describe your personality in 3 words: hot and spicy
7.What do you honestly think of our business?: It's very fun and relaxing and i love that the employees wear cute pink uniforms. Like i said before i wouldn't change a thing about this service.

Thank you for taking the time to review my application. Please remember that if there to many Jr. MatchMakers then i'm open for being a receptionest. Thanks Bye!
Congrats you were accepted as our new Jr. Matchmaker we will contact you with more info asap!

Reactions: TheFaboo1

KodaYoda

Jul 25, 2017
I'm applying to be a junior matchmaker

2.What is you ign?
twilightwolfie21

3-7 hours but once school starts probably closer to 2 hours

not right now

I would love to make people happy because I already have a husband I would want to make other people happy with a husband/wife to.

humorous romantic and a bit weird

I think its a great way to get people to try new things because usually people are scared to try new things (a.k.a romance with strangers XD)