Apply for KickAN MatchMaking Service!

Iron777

Jan 15, 2018
Costa Rica
1. What job position are you applying for? Receptionist
2.What is you ign? IronGamer777
3. How often are you online? Like 3 or 4 hours
4. do you have any suggestions for out business?
5. Why do you want to work with us? Because, I want to help this company grow up with my sand dust and I need a work urgently
6. Describe your personality in 3 words Active, Good worker and Friendly
7.What do you honestly think of our business? That sounds like a good company

T

Trump15024

5. Why do you want to work with us? Because, I want to help this company grow up with my sand dust and I need a work urgently
Bro this was like 4 months ago.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
ok, so take a quick look at the date on the post. notice that it died out a good 5 months ago, and using your head you might think that it's not alive anymore. plus, bumping threads this old is against the rules.

Reactions: Jabu and Trump15024

Iron777

Jan 15, 2018
Costa Rica
Sorry
ok, so take a quick look at the date on the post. notice that it died out a good 5 months ago, and using your head you might think that it's not alive anymore. plus, bumping threads this old is against the rules.
I don't know that, I'm new

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
1. What job position are you applying for?: I am applying for receptionist.
2.What is you ign?: My ign is DarkEmeraldXD
3. How often are you online?: i'm online 60% of the week because i'm at my dads the other 40% but when i'm online i'm online for most of the day xD
4. do you have any suggestions for out business?: I don't have any suggestions but if i got accepted i might, except if you don't have a discord for the business you might wanna make one, it helps a lot.
5. Why do you want to work with us?: I want to work with you because I tried to make a matchmaking business but it failed so I would love to work in one.
6. Describe your personality in 3 words: My personality is Kind, bubbly, adventurous
7.What do you honestly think of our business?: i think it's a really great idea that will help a lot of the the people on the server who are having trouble getting a partner.

KodaYoda

Jul 25, 2017
Just wanted to say that this business is closed now, I have no plans of reopening it but thanks to everyone who wanted to be a part of it :)!