Denied Arch App!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiniMaximus

Jul 27, 2017
Hello, Id like to become an arch for McCities again, I was once the Minister of Architects for you guys! And id like to become that again, since you do not have one! I am always free and welcome to help, and hire arches! I loved this server, and to see it grow even more! I want to be a role model within the server like I used to be, I love it when I get in the game and everyone is like "Miniii" or "Hi mini, long time no see!" it makes me so happy!, here are my pics and I hope you like them, they won't send, So ill try to send to kiri on Discord Do you have Skype? No, But I do have Discord

Which of your creative plots would you like to submit? plot 3, Plot 7

Do you prefer interior or exterior design?: I Prefer both!

How much time do you tend to build each week?: A lot, I like building every time I'm on, so, about 4-5 hours a day Im building, every day.

Tell us about your favorite building memory: when I was Minister Of Architects, Me and my partner Poseidon, we built a district together, took about a week, but we finished it, and Once I made you guys a capitol, but it was to big to fit anywhere lol, I have made a lot for the server, back a year ago, Made mansions, buildings, everything, I love the server and I miss it a lot, and am exited to be back!

Last edited:
H

Heather

You have been mainly inactive recently, so I think you would need to be a more active player on the server in order to be part of the arch community again.

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.