Not open for further replies.

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
1. What is your username?

IIAriusII

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)

Helper

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)

Yes, I have an account.

4. What plot(s) would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)

You can do /plot home 1.

5. What building styles do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (modern, futuristic, traditional, medieval, terraforming, other)

The type of builds I specialize in is mostly modern, traditional, I've also experienced in terraforming as well. I would say my build style is traditional with a modern twist.

6. What types of design do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (interior, exterior, landscaping, outdoor areas, other)

My specialty would be exterior, I also work on interior often, and try a different variety of styles.

7. Why do you want to be an architect?

Becoming an Architect will achieve my goal since I've joined the community of MC-cites. I always love to build and experiment with different designs and develop my style, I have a passion for Architecture even in real life. Even before becoming a helper for Mccities I always wanted to become an Architect and help with build projects. Even with the architect rank and world, I tend to build for players and have different sorts of styles, you might see some builds in the city that I've created. As an architect, I will contribute to the team and communicate to set things in order. When I started playing Minecraft about 6 years ago, I always enjoyed building and show off to my other friends playing. Sometimes we would have challenges to see who'll build the fastest and best, I'd win most of the time. I want to become an Architect to provide creative-unique builds to the city for players.

8. How would you contribute to communication with the team, community projects, and other architect-related things?

I would put my 100% into working with fellow arch members, communicating with players, and help plan new builds for the community or content team. As an Architect, I will follow and enforce the servers rules, not abuse my permissions, be respectful at all times, and still be a great help to players. I will provide creative ideas and new build designs to attract players to the lovely community.

Reactions: Ena

Death

Mar 18, 2017

IIAriusII

Helper

Yes, I have an account.

You can do /plot home 1.

5. What building styles do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (modern, futuristic, traditional, medieval, terraforming, other)

The type of builds I specialize in is mostly modern, traditional, I've also experienced in terraforming as well. I would say my build style is traditional with a modern twist.

6. What types of design do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (interior, exterior, landscaping, outdoor areas, other)

My specialty would be exterior, I also work on interior often, and try a different variety of styles.

Becoming an Architect will achieve my goal since I've joined the community of MC-cites. I always love to build and experiment with different designs and develop my style, I have a passion for Architecture even in real life. Even before becoming a helper for Mccities I always wanted to become an Architect and help with build projects. Even with the architect rank and world, I tend to build for players and have different sorts of styles, you might see some builds in the city that I've created. As an architect, I will contribute to the team and communicate to set things in order. When I started playing Minecraft about 6 years ago, I always enjoyed building and show off to my other friends playing. Sometimes we would have challenges to see who'll build the fastest and best, I'd win most of the time. I want to become an Architect to provide creative-unique builds to the city for players.

8. How would you contribute to communication with the team, community projects, and other architect-related things?

I would put my 100% into working with fellow arch members, communicating with players, and help plan new builds for the community or content team. As an Architect, I will follow and enforce the servers rules, not abuse my permissions, be respectful at all times, and still be a great help to players. I will provide creative ideas and new build designs to attract players to the lovely community.
Go arius!!!!!!!!! I saw his build, The interior was really nice!!

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok

IIAriusII

Helper

Yes, I have an account.

You can do /plot home 1.

GL AIRUS BESTIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE trust me ur gonna get arch sooner or later... LY :) GLGLGLGLGLL

T

Trump15024

I highly recommend Arius. He is a wonderful building, player, and staff. Good Luck Arius!!

Reactions: Atlair
Status
Not open for further replies.