Are these words "inappropriate"?

__IdioticCy02

Dec 30, 2017
Just got muted for saying these, here is the list :
nuke
hiroshima bomb
holocaust (included because someone else mentioned that)
hiroshima
bomb

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Just got muted for saying these, here is the list :
nuke
hiroshima bomb
holocaust (included because someone else mentioned that)
hiroshima
bomb
Discussion of offensive topics
-
Discussing a topic that may offend anyone. This includes Racial, Homophobic Slurs or Nazi references. [7 Days ban - Permanent Ban]

Pretty much all the things in the list above could be offensive to other players, and you can see here that it is usually a 7 day ban. Be sure to properly read the rules http://www.mccities.com/threads/server-rules-23-12-2017.1863/ to confirm that you don't break any in the future

Reactions: Powerfull and R0SE_

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
I think you know why you were punished. All of those words are related to something with mass destruction, or death of a large group of certain people.

Reactions: Powerfull

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
Many of these are used to insult others, or suggest bad things, which is probably why they are banned. I know of some words that I do not think should be banned because of the context I use them in, but I also know that they can be used in a mean/insulting context to others. If I were you I'd try to avoid using those words, even if you consider the context you are using them in to not be bad, to not get muted again and to not hurt anyone's feelings. :)))

Reactions: Powerfull

yankeefan1187

Dec 11, 2017
All of the above except bomb are offensive. Bomb, though referring to war can also used be in a general term like "Did ya hear the discord was bombed with spam and hentei?" Basically that.