Denied Ban appeal ~Septic

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Septic_Is_Lit, Jun 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Septic_Is_Lit

Septic_Is_Lit Member

Minecraft Username: SepticTheSavage

Staff that banned you:
    @Console

Reason for ban:
    absurd amount of emerald's sold

Proof against the ban:
    It's been awhile since I was last on mccities. reflecting my personality from when I first joined I've realized I was very childish, I lied and annoyed staff many times. I've matured these few months that I have been banned and would like to be part of the mccities community again. It was a wonderful experience being a part of the community I've had many great memories with people on the server. Sorry for all the trouble I've caused Thanks for ready my ban appeal! ~Septic

TheDiamondTiger likes this.
  2. Heather

Heather Admin
    Staff Member Administrator

Septic, you were banned several times prior to the ban you are currently appealing for things such as too many warnings, glitch abuse, and grief before finally being banned for this. We as staff members believe in second chances, but are less likely to give third, fourth, and even more chances. You had so many chances to change how you acted, yet you continued to break rules. You were aware of the glitch that you and your friends were abusing, yet instead of reporting it to staff members, you continued to try and profit off of it for yourself. Because of the circumstances surrounding your history as a player of McCities and the nature of the actions that lead to this ban and the things that happened afterward, this appeal is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.