Denied Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by parkerdpug, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. parkerdpug

parkerdpug New Member

parkerdpug
    hm_shi
    Threatening players
    No proof but only because i got banned within 30 seconds after I was accused.

I was just banned for 30 days for basically nothing. I was arguing with some kid who I started something with over some stupid pvp stuff. Out of nowhere he puts in global that i threatened his family :/ K. And then I get banned without warning for 30 days :/ Ive been playing this server for a week and I can say this is my favorite server Ive played so far and ive been grinding non stop since i started playing and i did plan on donating. I wish my ban can be lifted and i can get back to playing, even if i have to stop getting accused of stuff! lol

2. Heather

Heather Well-Known Member
    Former Staff

Staff members are never obligated to give you a warning before you are punished for breaking server rules. I suggest you spend some time reading and learning the rules that are posted here on the forums before rejoining McCities. No matter what has happened between you and another player when pvp'ing messages like the ones you sent are not appropriate. Threatening to do things like this are not acceptable and lying about being "accused" is even more despicable.

[00:18:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [R]parkerdpug : /r worthless cow youre lucky I dont track your ip and break into the dumpster you call a home and kidnap you and your family and r**** you all

To be very clear, you were not banned because the player called you out in chat for the horrific things you said. I was online, active in chat even, when you said this and noticed your behavior. Please make sure to review the server rules (Posted here, for the link) and remember that breaking any of these rules can lead to the punishment listed with it or whatever the staff members decide is fitting. This appeal is denied.

Gabriel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.