Ban for boembaboem

boembaboem

Oct 17, 2017
Hello evreyone for anyone who doesnt know me im boembaboem ive been a member of the server for a long time after a time period of not playing ive came back 2 months ago to start all over again im 16 years old and im addicted to gaming im having my own e-sports team.

My ban
I got Banned for 7 days for hacking i was reporting a staff member for not being fair to me i got warned 2 times and i couldnt see the evidence when i uploaded the files i forgot my huzuni was on the reason why im using the hack cliënt is real simpel you can get more brightness and fps im playing the server to build to get rich and have a nice time on the server im not here to slaughter evreyone today i went for the first time sniping ppl i dont even have a sword to use killaura and aimbot doesnt work at this version of huzuni ofcourse i know hacking is not allowed and i should be punished i wouldnt use my hacking cliënt anymore i deleted it from my PC

My question
Let me accept the 7 day ban ive botten at this moment and i would never have the cliënt open ever again (i didnt have an advantage to anyone)

Why not on the part of the forum to argue against the ban?

Because i know i have been wrong im asking for forgiveness im only doing good to 99% of the people joining mccities

sebastianko99

Nov 9, 2017
Accept the consequences. You have been hacking and been given out the right justice against you.

It does NOT matter what the purpose of those hacks were, which in this case, you claim for it to get more brightness and more fps, which, not to be rude, I don't believe in at all.

Just get over it, learn your lesson and stop hacking. Hacking is not fun, not at all.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Accept the consequences. You have been hacking and been given out the right justice against you.

It does NOT matter what the purpose of those hacks were, which in this case, you claim for it to get more brightness and more fps, which, not to be rude, I don't believe in at all.

Just get over it, learn your lesson and stop hacking. Hacking is not fun, not at all.
Rekt by a newbie.

He plays for idk 1 week and already is a wise man. "Their growing up so fast" but for real. Making a dicussion because your banned? Ban appeal not accepted and then ot os finished. Try to bring something positive to the forums and maybe staff will forgive you.

DexterAng

Verified
DexterAng
DexterAng
Citizen
Dec 8, 2017
Singapore, Singapore (GMT+8)
With all due respect @boembaboem , I'm on the side of @sebastianko99 . Using hacks is still using hacks, even for a purpose of getting "more brightness and fps". And how does a hack client grant one "more fps"? That depends on your computer's GPU.

Secondly, your argument that you had the client open, even though you did not intend to use it, it not valid, imho. One example was if I carried around a loaded assault rifle in a shopping mall, than claim I should not be arrested because I didnt use it. The fact is that I could have, not so much I didn't. Likewise, you could have used the hack client to grant unfair advantages, even though you didn't.

Accept the ban, and please do not create such threads in the future. Ban appeals are in a seperate thread, and you may be seen as whining/complaining. Thanks.

sebastianko99

Nov 9, 2017
Rekt by a newbie.

He plays for idk 1 week and already is a wise man. "Their growing up so fast" but for real. Making a dicussion because your banned? Ban appeal not accepted and then ot os finished. Try to bring something positive to the forums and maybe staff will forgive you.
I have actually been on this server longer than many people know. I used to play a lot, went missing for like a few months, at least, and I'm back now.

Some people like @laggynab actually remembered me that day when I came back and said hi.

Reactions: Powerfull

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I have actually been on this server longer than many people know. I used to play a lot, went missing for like a few months, at least, and I'm back now.

Some people like @laggynab actually remembered me that day when I came back and said hi.
Oh sorry but you made a post and all about comming here soo... akward. But yeah Laggy is nice but I am playing since november so I don't know everything yet, but nice your back!

Reactions: Powerfull