BECOME THE MAYOR, CITY MANAGER OR ALDERMAN OF RUNNERBORO

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
It's that time of year again!
Vote here, I strongly suggest reading the information found below!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...yMo4vTxcjSrliKEQZdclF38g/viewform?usp=sf_link
The City of Runnerboro is looking for candidates for the 4th election in Runnerboro history. Each mayor/City Manager is paid based on the plots sold in the city, in which the mayor/City manager can set the prices. Each term lasts 3 months. Aldermen however, are paid based on the performance of their district, and are paid at a set rate voted upon as well as the plots they create and sell in their district.
Basic duties for both positions -
Mayor;
Maintain crime rates
Better the city
Improve quality of life
Bring new infrastructure
etc
City manager;
Manage the finances
Give advise to mayor
Promote the city
Hire/supervise employees
Create plots
Alderman;
Assist Mayor and City Manager
Handle Legal aspects
Brainstorm Ideas
Improve quality of life in council district

Everything put into action is done with a 2/5 vote, between city manager, mayor, 2 alderman, and myself.
The salary for both positions is based on the plots.
If you sell 10 plots a day for $10,000 each, the city would make $700,000 a week. Split 1/2 between the you and I, that is $350,000 a week which would make you one very wealth individual if you are good at your job.

The only requirements are that you must be able to type fluent English and you can NOT pay for people to vote for you, or you will be disqualified.

The deadline to enter for both positions is 10/19/2017
Everyone will be able to caste their vote from 10/20/2017- 10/27/2017
The winner will be announced no later than 10/30/2017 and will take office effective immediately.

The City of Runnerboro does follow a constitution similar to the United States of America and Russian Constitution when it comes to how the Government is ran.
The City of Runnerboro does have a circuit court system in which I am the Judge that is below the Cayman Court jurisdiction in which can be appealed. The mayor and city manager are required to log every plot sold, including the date, size, and price. Failure to do so can lead to impeachment. The Mayor does have the ability to create territories, in which they will be required to elect an official to Govern.

How impeachment works:
If a citizen votes for impeachment, I will review the case and if I accept it, I will hold a vote on the legitimacy of your position.
If the mayor is impeached, the City manager will hold the mayors office until I get a hold of the candidate with the second highest votes, who will then take office.
If the City Manager is impeached, I will take the City Manager's office until I get a hold of the candidate with the second highest votes, who will then take office.

Runnerboro Constitution as interpreted by the Cayman Court System, in which has the final authority.-

Amendment 1: Freedom of Speech

- "The Legislature may not pass a law that sets up or favors any religion. It will not make any laws to limit the free practice of a religion, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, or the people's right to gather together peacefully. The Department of Justice will not make any law to limit the right of the people to ask the government to change laws that they find harmful to them."

Amendment 2: Right to Bear Arms

- "The people have the right to keep and carry weapons (guns, etc) for their security and self-defense. The Department of Justice shall not make any laws to remove that right. The Right to Bear Arms with appropriate licenses shall not be infringed."

Amendment 3: Search & Seizure

- "People shall be safe from unreasonable searches of their bodies, homes, papers, and properties by the government. The government may not search or take things from a person's home without a warrant (a written order approved by a Judge/Justice). The Department of Justice will give out warrants only when probable cause is shown as a reason for the search. The warrant shall describe the place to be searched, and the things or the person's that may be taken."

Amendment 4: Cruel and Unusual Punishment

- "The freedom from excessive bail, excessive ticketing, excessive incarceration, and guarantee that punishments fit the nature/severity of a crime."

Amendment 5: No Self-Incrimination

- "A person who is accused of a serious crime cannot be tried again for that crime after being acquitted by the Department of Justice."

Amendment 6: Double Jeopardy

- "A person who is accused of a serious crime cannot be tried again for that crime after being acquitted by the Department of Justice."

Amendment 7: Imminent Domain

- "The government may not take a person's private property for public use unless they pay a fair price for it."

Amendment 8: Right to Trial

- "A person who is accused of a crime has the right to a speedy trial, which is open to the public. The accused always has a right to know their charges and face their accusers."

Amendment 9: Right to Witnesses

- "The accused will be able to see and hear the witnesses against him. The accused person shall have the right to get witnesses for his defense, and compel them to appear in court. He shall have the right to an attorney to help him in the trial if one is available."

Amendment 10: Felony Disenfranchisement

- "Certain people shall lose the right to hold a representative office. The citizens losing these rights are those who have been convicted of any Class 1 Felony within the last 14 days.

The mayor and City Manager also has the power to create/revoke amendments and create/remove laws as long as it has the 2/5 vote.

T

Trump15024

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...yMo4vTxcjSrliKEQZdclF38g/viewform?usp=sf_link
The City of Runnerboro is looking for candidates for the 4th election in Runnerboro history. Each mayor/City Manager is paid based on the plots sold in the city, in which the mayor/City manager can set the prices. Each term lasts 3 months. Aldermen however, are paid based on the performance of their district, and are paid at a set rate voted upon as well as the plots they create and sell in their district.
Mayor;
Maintain crime rates
Better the city
Improve quality of life
Bring new infrastructure
etc
City manager;
Manage the finances
Give advise to mayor
Promote the city
Hire/supervise employees
Create plots
Alderman;
Handle Legal aspects
Brainstorm Ideas

Everything put into action is done with a 2/5 vote, between city manager, mayor, 2 alderman, and myself.
If you sell 10 plots a day for $10,000 each, the city would make $700,000 a week. Split 1/2 between the you and I, that is $350,000 a week which would make you one very wealth individual if you are good at your job.

The only requirements are that you must be able to type fluent English and you can NOT pay for people to vote for you, or you will be disqualified.

The winner will be announced no later than 10/30/2017 and will take office effective immediately.

The City of Runnerboro does follow a constitution similar to the United States of America and Russian Constitution when it comes to how the Government is ran.
The City of Runnerboro does have a circuit court system in which I am the Judge that is below the Cayman Court jurisdiction in which can be appealed. The mayor and city manager are required to log every plot sold, including the date, size, and price. Failure to do so can lead to impeachment. The Mayor does have the ability to create territories, in which they will be required to elect an official to Govern.

How impeachment works:
If a citizen votes for impeachment, I will review the case and if I accept it, I will hold a vote on the legitimacy of your position.
If the mayor is impeached, the City manager will hold the mayors office until I get a hold of the candidate with the second highest votes, who will then take office.
If the City Manager is impeached, I will take the City Manager's office until I get a hold of the candidate with the second highest votes, who will then take office.

Runnerboro Constitution as interpreted by the Cayman Court System, in which has the final authority.-

- "The Legislature may not pass a law that sets up or favors any religion. It will not make any laws to limit the free practice of a religion, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, or the people's right to gather together peacefully. The Department of Justice will not make any law to limit the right of the people to ask the government to change laws that they find harmful to them."

- "The people have the right to keep and carry weapons (guns, etc) for their security and self-defense. The Department of Justice shall not make any laws to remove that right. The Right to Bear Arms with appropriate licenses shall not be infringed."

- "People shall be safe from unreasonable searches of their bodies, homes, papers, and properties by the government. The government may not search or take things from a person's home without a warrant (a written order approved by a Judge/Justice). The Department of Justice will give out warrants only when probable cause is shown as a reason for the search. The warrant shall describe the place to be searched, and the things or the person's that may be taken."

- "The freedom from excessive bail, excessive ticketing, excessive incarceration, and guarantee that punishments fit the nature/severity of a crime."

- "The government may not take a person's private property for public use unless they pay a fair price for it."

- "A person who is accused of a crime has the right to a speedy trial, which is open to the public. The accused always has a right to know their charges and face their accusers."

- "The accused will be able to see and hear the witnesses against him. The accused person shall have the right to get witnesses for his defense, and compel them to appear in court. He shall have the right to an attorney to help him in the trial if one is available."

- "Certain people shall lose the right to hold a representative office. The citizens losing these rights are those who have been convicted of any Class 1 Felony within the last 14 days.

The mayor and City Manager also has the power to create/revoke amendments and create/remove laws as long as it has the 2/5 vote.
Great cant wait! Re-Elect Trump15024 for mayor and @CP42 for city manager

Lets Keep Runnerboro Great

Reactions: Powerfull

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
Mayor;
Maintain crime rates
Better the city
Improve quality of life
Bring new infrastructure
etc
City manager;
Manage the finances
Give advise to mayor
Promote the city
Hire/supervise employees
Create plots
Alderman;
Handle Legal aspects
Brainstorm Ideas

How impeachment works:

Good Luck To Everyone Running. ;)

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

You can only run for one position not 3 and you have to apply