BECOME THE PRESIDENT, VICE PRESIDENT, NORTH GOVERNOR, OR SOUTH GOVERNOR OF RUNNERBORO

T

Trump15024

Our campaign efforts are moving faster than thought. Our ground game is a huge achievement and it will be reflected in the election results. Internal polling is looking great for the campaign and the candidates my campaign has endorsed. We will have a more detailed statement about our stances and policies including the one eatsmith posts. We will be continuing funding campaigns in Runnerboro that we endorse. This election is truly is about the people’s choice. My campaign is reaching out to all new and old players no matter where you reside on the server. My campaign again is calling for a civil election when the voting post comes out. My administration in Runnerboro has achieved more than any other in the history of Runnerboro. We will have a more detailed statement soon.

Reactions: BootsieBear

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
Sorry, I meant applications will be closed at 8:00 PM EST. The link to vote will not be available until tomorrow, however, here is a sneak peak of what is to come in this updated poll, allowing for real time results within 24 hours of voting completion.
bandicam 2018-01-23 21-54-35-697.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bandicam 2018-01-23 21-54-48-644.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bandicam 2018-01-23 21-55-28-962.jpg

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
T

Trump15024

Sorry, I meant applications will be closed at 8:00 PM EST. The link to vote will not be available until tomorrow, however, here is a sneak peak of what is to come in this updated poll, allowing for real time results within 24 hours of voting completion.
View attachment 4162----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 4163
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------View attachment 4164
Some questions. How long will voters have to vote, and can people view results live through this or maybe it should be the last 24 hours of the election like an election night type of thing?

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
Some questions. How long will voters have to vote, and can people view results live through this or maybe it should be the last 24 hours of the election like an election night type of thing?
Same length of time to vote.
No, people can not view results live through this.
24 hours after the end of the election.

Reactions: Trump15024