Best Island Suggestion Ever

Do u want public transportation to public islands?

• YAS

• NU

Results are only viewable after voting.

MehLife

Former Staff
Verified
MehLife
MehLife
Apr 19, 2017
Everywhere
What about an old-fashioned minecraft rail network? After all, teleporters are so 2070.
The rails would take an extremely long time to build and ride and would be a huge inconvenience. Looking at how long those would take to build it’s so much easier to use SF. But old fashioned is good sometimes ;)

Death

Mar 18, 2017
The rails would take an extremely long time to build and ride and would be a huge inconvenience. Looking at how long those would take to build it’s so much easier to use SF. But old fashioned is good sometimes ;)
Rails wil literally cause extreme lag with the minecarts everywhere and teleporters would work a lot better

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
This is a 3-month-old thread, please don’t bump it.
There should be an add-on to this rule, that allows us to bump threads that were pending. Anyways I only wanna know what was decided since my island is going to be done and transferred soon. I wanna know if I should make an area for this idea. I mean everyone loved it so we should do it.

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Perhaps we'll do this, although a teleporter won't be optimal. Maybe we'll create something like a port where you are transported via ship which take 1~5 minutes to arrive at each island.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Perhaps we'll do this, although a teleporter won't be optimal. Maybe we'll create something like a port where you are transported via ship which take 1~5 minutes to arrive at each island.
that sounds super cool!

Reactions: LavaFlake

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
That could work too, ill try to get a list of all the islands that would like one of these on their island and post it on here.

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
Oooo if theres going to be a boat that transports us it would be a cool idea to world edit that boat to each of the docs of the island and it teleports you on that boat on the selected island to make it feel like you actually went on a boat. That'd be cool. I'd honestly be nerding out at that so hard if it becomes a thing xD

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Oooo if theres going to be a boat that transports us it would be a cool idea to world edit that boat to each of the docs of the island and it teleports you on that boat on the selected island to make it feel like you actually went on a boat. That'd be cool. I'd honestly be nerding out at that so hard if it becomes a thing xD
^^