Denied boembaboem application

Status
Not open for further replies.

boembaboem

Oct 17, 2017
Your current in game name: boembaboem

Do you have Skype? (Yes or no only; we have an arch chat to discuss projects and builds as a team): yes

Which of your creative plots would you like to submit? (Example, you have 5 plots but you think your 3rd is the best. You get there with /plot home:3): /plot home 5 /plothome 6 and /plothome 8 /plothome 9
5 got 2 diffrent forms of houses / 6 is a more seasonal not real house :D and 8 is a real house how you could find it in the netherlands 9 is actuarly the frame of 8 but here i show i can do really much diffrent things with the same frame of a house

Do you prefer interior or exterior design?:
i prefer exterior but i like interior as well

How much time do you tend to build each week?: a house a day so that is around 2/3 hours a day minimum

Last edited:

boembaboem

Oct 17, 2017
I know im Banned right now but i really hope i van get back to build for evreyone and make this an even more buetifull server ( i hope that my current ban doesnt stop making me arch many people say i should be arch and its my dream to become 1)

boembaboem

Oct 17, 2017
Sundae22 im not making an apeal bcz i know i was wrong i made an general discussion because i think what i didnt is not bad enough to get a Perm ban

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Hacking is a perm ban and if your just hopping on to the server hacking and not knowing the rules you clearly don't really care about the server. And if you did know the rules and play a lot then hacking is just totally not smart

boembaboem

Oct 17, 2017
Itzjazzmade You better stop talking You have no Idea why i was using hack client You have no Idea how much i care about this server and You dont know me at all so better stop talking

boembaboem

Oct 17, 2017
I ve never had An advantage im not even using hacks for hacks only for lessen lagg and brightness

boembaboem

Oct 17, 2017
And i knew the rule thats why i think i should het punished but i didnt use IT thats why i think IT shouldnt be An perm ban more like An account reset

boembaboem

Oct 17, 2017
So pls dont bother talking about something You have no Idea about and its not Rutger your business

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
You are very argumentative judging on the comments above, also you are banned so there’s no way you could work. Denied

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
Status
Not open for further replies.