Not open for further replies.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Incorrect, the contract states 33.3% but after the terms were changed by her.
Again you are the owner of the island fvhn is out of this she is not the owner. The owner NOW signed a conract with me and broke it. Fvhn is out of the picture you are the owner of the region and you signed a contract with me.
the contract was made before smh what is so hard to understand, basically her condition was for it to be sold to me, if i were to apply the contracts terms (which i dont because they done apply to anything since they were made before the purchase) i would be breaking her terms of sale which is the whole basis of this story.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
What is relevant now is that the current owner of the region signed a contract with me that if I pay him 33.33% of the cost of the island I would be 33.33% owner between me him and najab.
So now you suggest that i give you 33.3% and break her terms (which are the terms that matter).

T

Trump15024

So now you suggest that i give you 33.3% and break her terms (which are the terms that matter).
Again I dont know why we cant settle this here by going by our contract I pay you the 6m and I get my share. It wont have a negative impact on you plus you get 6m. You are the owner of the region not fvhn and you can make the right decision and follow by your word.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Again I dont know why we cant settle this here by going by our contract I pay you the 6m and I get my share. It wont have a negative impact on you plus you get 6m. You are the owner of the region not fvhn and you can make the right decision and follow by your word.
Actually gave her my word when i bought the island, and once again you are suggesting that i break her terms. (once again which are the only terms that matter)

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
It appears that fvhn didn't sign the contract, in real life all parties involved have to. My thinking is that the contract is invalid if only 3/4 players involved signed it.

Not an official ruling, just saying my thoughts.

Reactions: Turkey
T

Trump15024

It appears that fvhn didn't sign the contract, in real life all parties involved have to. My thinking is that the contract is invalid if only 3/4 players involved signed it.

Fvhn said she wanted to be at the top of /baltop so the true parties were the ones who were paying for it I Lava and Najab I can provide screenshots

T

Trump15024

Hey we

Also if it weren’t for me lava wouldn’t have the island now as I brought up the subject to fvhn last Sunday and brought it to lavas attention

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Fvhn said she wanted to be at the top of /baltop so the true parties were the ones who were paying for it I Lava and Najab I can provide screenshots
That dosent matter, her goals have nothing to do with this deal. She didn't agree to your contract.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Hey we

Also if it weren’t for me lava wouldn’t have the island now as I brought up the subject to fvhn last Sunday and brought it to lavas attention
Hold on ill send a screenshot lol, i knew about this before you even considered it

T

Trump15024

That dosent matter, her goals have nothing to do with this deal. She didn't agree to your contract.
Because that contract was between you and me and I told you once fvhn comes on we need to agree to her terms and she was asking me what we were planning to do with the island on discord this means she recognized me as a buyer

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Because that contract was between you and me and I told you once fvhn comes on we need to agree to her terms and she was asking me what we were planning to do with the island on discord this means she recognized me as a buyer
But then her conditions changed and it was to sell me the island

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
It seems fair for you to work something out with Gabriel @LavaFlake. In the end, you created the book for the contract, and you now own the island. Fvhn is unrelated to the contract considering you knowingly didn't involve her in it to begin with.

T

Trump15024

The fair thing is we need to go by our contract and I will pay lava my money I owe him and get my share @LavaFlake can we not agree on this and settle

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
It seems fair for you to work something out with Gabriel @LavaFlake. In the end, you created the book for the contract, and you now own the island. Fvhn is unrelated to the contract considering you knowingly didn't involve her in it to begin with.
I didnt create the book, gabriel wrote everything on it i just signed it, but i cant break her selling terms.

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

I didnt create the book, gabriel wrote everything on it i just signed it, but i cant break her selling terms.
Yes I wrote the book and copied your terms that we agreed on on discord and I said read this contract and sign it if you agree and if you don’t give it back. I dident force you to sign it you did that. And those terms in the book were you and najab’s not mine

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Also i can have her make a statement if needed

Reactions: Powerfull

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
You also can't break your agreement with him without informing him first either.

Status
Not open for further replies.