Not open for further replies.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Yes I wrote the book and copied your terms that we agreed on on discord and I said read this contract and sign it if you agree and if you don’t give it back.
I think your forgetting that her terms are the thing that even allows us to buy the island in the first place. She claimed rights to the island as well (as one of her conditions)

T

Trump15024

I came on and he said I bought the island and then he refused for me to pay my share. If he would have told me before buying I would have tore up the book and went on.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
You also can't break your agreement with him without informing him first either.
I couldnt do so because then the sell never wouldve happened anyways, the agreement was set by him and signed by me then but they didnt meet fvhn's terms and her condition was that only i own it and she would be added to it and has claim over it

T

Trump15024

I think your forgetting that her terms are the thing that even allows us to buy the island in the first place. She claimed rights to the island as well (as one of her conditions)
I am obeying my word but you are not. We both signed the contract and we need to follow it. If you had plans to buy the island without me being involved you should have told me and we could have tore the book up

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
I also told him i can make him island manager and there would be no need to pay at all, since that didnt conflict with her terms and that keeps him involved

T

Trump15024

I couldnt do so because then the sell never wouldve happened anyways, the agreement was set by him and signed by me then but they didnt meet fvhn's terms and her condition was that only i own it and she would be added to it and has claim over it
You signed a contract fvhn is not the owner of the region anymore it’s you

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
In the end, you didn't inform him of her conditions.

Seeing that large portion of the island isn't regioned, does giving @Gabriel a fair sized plot (which you should both agree on) on the island sound fair to you both?

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
I am obeying my word but you are not. We both signed the contract and we need to follow it. If you had plans to buy the island without me being involved you should have told me and we could have tore the book up
Im sorry to disapoint you but the sale terms was that only i buy it, if you still claim it, she will end up taking it back anyways. you have no claim on it.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
In the end, you didn't inform him of her conditions.

Seeing that large portion of the island isn't regioned, does giving @Gabriel a fair sized plot (which you should both agree on) on the island sound fair to you both?
I guess so he can have a big plot, trump talk to me ingame, this probs wont end well for the both of us she will take it back smh but ok

T

Trump15024

Ok thanks staff for helping! We have solved this so this thread can be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.