Brewing highlights application

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
Hello! (Not my irl name btw) Leroy here! Are you a master at brewing, but have nowhere to unleash your talent? Are you stuck without a player directed job? Well you're in luck! I need workers! In brewing highlights, we farm, brew, cook, and rise our business to the top! Start a conversation with me about the following jobs. Use the format below, please
-In game name
-What position
-Your rep
Open jobs:
-Farmer: 2 positions left; Gets potatoes, wheat, grass, and sugarcane to make drinks. Also get corn, lettuce, tomatoes, mustard seeds, tea leaves, and grapes)
-Brewer: 5 positions left; Brew drinks! You must come to me in game and show me your skills! Then I will let you brew away!
-Supplier: 3 positions left; Supply the company with SF food bases (salt and heavy cream) and raw meat (Kind of choice)
-Chef: 3 positions left; Manage making of food: Make SF food (Sandwiches, hotdogs, burgers, cheese, butter, mayo, BBQ sauce, muffins, tacos, burritos, fries, jammy dodgers, and biscuits) and normal food (meat, bread, baked potatoes, beetroot soup, and mushroom stew) also make wine, pinacolodas, and raspberry juice.

Please apply. Thank you!

Reactions: Liantic

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
-Farmer: 1 position left!; Gets potatoes, wheat, grass, and sugarcane to make drinks. Also get corn, lettuce, tomatoes, mustard seeds, tea leaves, and grapes)
-Brewer: 5 positions left; Brew drinks! You must come to me in game and show me your skills! Then I will let you brew away!
-Supplier: 3 positions left; Supply the company with SF food bases (salt and heavy cream) and raw meat (Kind of choice)
-Chef: 3 positions left; Manage making of food: Make SF food (Sandwiches, hotdogs, burgers, cheese, butter, mayo, BBQ sauce, muffins, tacos, burritos, fries, jammy dodgers, and biscuits) and normal food (meat, bread, baked potatoes, beetroot soup, and mushroom stew) also make wine, pinacolodas, and raspberry juice.