Bug Report: Animals Despawning

Athena2048

Nov 21, 2015
Username: Athena2048
What I've lost: Llama, 2 cows, 2 sheep, 2 chicken, (7 name tags of the animals)
This is the second time my animals have been despawned when they all had name tags. This time I took screenshots of the spawn eggs and the animals.
If possible I'd like to be refunded the money or the animals.

I tried to upload the screenshots but I received an error message saying the file was too large for the server to process. I would be glad to send them through another method.
Thank you.

Reactions: Trump15024

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Username: Athena2048
What I've lost: Llama, 2 cows, 2 sheep, 2 chicken, (7 name tags of the animals)
This is the second time my animals have been despawned when they all had name tags. This time I took screenshots of the spawn eggs and the animals.
If possible I'd like to be refunded the money or the animals.

I tried to upload the screenshots but I received an error message saying the file was too large for the server to process. I would be glad to send them through another method.
Thank you.
Post it on imgur and post the link here. Also try to buy a llama or whatever and record it idk but try to get evidence

Reactions: Powerfull

Athena2048

Nov 21, 2015
https://imgur.com/gallery/rtDwm
These are the screenshots.

The first two are of the spawn eggs (slimes).
The third screenshot is of more spawn eggs when I took a second trip to the pet store. You can see that the time stamps in chat are different.
The last two screenshots are of all the animals.

PickledHaymitch and Elena7172 can confirm this story.

I do have another plot and when I get refunded I will try spawning the animals on that one instead. My theory is that only a few plots despawn animals, and they seem to despawn around the same time of day.

Athena2048

Nov 21, 2015
Could a staff member look at my post? I'd like a formal denial of my request if your not going to refund the money. If you do not refund the money could you at least check out the bug? Because I'm not the only one that's having this problem.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
I can confirm that this is a real glitch n' stuff. I have lost at least 3 Todds because after I tamed and named them I left, came back and they weren't there (this happened at a non PvP called hobohut).

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I can confirm that this is a real glitch n' stuff. I have lost at least 3 Todds because after I tamed and named them I left, came back and they weren't there (this happened at a non PvP called hobohut).
I lost 4 horses on my island all with saddles named and horse armor and I lost 2 Wolves with a name tag

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
gave you the refund

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Yeah this has happened to me before, I stopped buying animals after they despawned.