Bug Report: Failed Crafting (cooling unit)

REIGUY

Mar 16, 2018
Username: REIbox99
What you were doing before this occurred: I was working on making various ingots needed for the cooling unit as well as materials. Finally, once I finished getting all the materials I walked over to my enchanted crafting table a positioned the items in the dispenser. Once I finished, I meant to exit the dispenser and "hit" the crafting table atop, however, right once I did that a lag occurred (I'm not certain if the lag caused it or a bug specifically related to slime-fun). When I looked back into the dispenser I saw my items for a brief moment before they disappeared. I figured I dropped the items so I exited the dispenser menu, and search on my house's floor. Surprisingly, I didn't see it and I walk around the enchanted crafting table. Still not seeing it I broke the wall behind it, thinking it was stuck and it wasn't there! I happened to /msg IIAriusII and I explained to him what happened and he told me to take it up with "bug reports" on the forum.

What you've lost (Only if you lost something) or what happened: Electric motor, Six Ice blocks, and two aluminum ingots (In other words it failed to craft my cooling unit).

Add cords & plot name for slimefun machine bugs

Cords: 1497 87 660
Plot: H56

Thank you, I hope you can get to this report soon!

Reilly Mercer

Attachments

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Username: REIbox99
What you were doing before this occurred: I was working on making various ingots needed for the cooling unit as well as materials. Finally, once I finished getting all the materials I walked over to my enchanted crafting table a positioned the items in the dispenser. Once I finished, I meant to exit the dispenser and "hit" the crafting table atop, however, right once I did that a lag occurred (I'm not certain if the lag caused it or a bug specifically related to slime-fun). When I looked back into the dispenser I saw my items for a brief moment before they disappeared. I figured I dropped the items so I exited the dispenser menu, and search on my house's floor. Surprisingly, I didn't see it and I walk around the enchanted crafting table. Still not seeing it I broke the wall behind it, thinking it was stuck and it wasn't there! I happened to /msg IIAriusII and I explained to him what happened and he told me to take it up with "bug reports" on the forum.

What you've lost (Only if you lost something) or what happened: Electric motor, Six Ice blocks, and two aluminum ingots (In other words it failed to craft my cooling unit).

Add cords & plot name for slimefun machine bugs

Cords: 1497 87 660
Plot: H56

Thank you, I hope you can get to this report soon!

Reilly Mercer
Msg me in game, ill help you get more evidence for it, don't use the crafting bench until I can /co i to see if it actually was made and something was pulled out after.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade