nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Since we need new builds for upcoming features, we thought we'd ask you all for your help regarding builds! You are able to pick any of the builds listed below, and every time we get a quality build from you, you'll be rewarded. All players applying for architect need to build one of the following in the creative world and contact me.

Builds available

Mine - $40,000 + additional commission fees depending on the quality of the build. We would like 5 different tier mines for this particular build.

City Hall - $60,000 + additional commission fees depending on the quality of the build. For this particular build, we ask that you have reception desks and offices with a banquet hall and a main lobby.

Park - $30,000 + additional commission fees depending on the quality of the build. We ask that you refer to a park like Central park in New York for a build like this.

Beach - $25,000 + additional commission fees depending on the quality of the build. We would like a bit of water to better depict the shoreline.

Skyscraper - $15,000 + additional commission fees depending on the quality of the build. This build in particular completely depends on how you want to build it, but we ask for a detailed and quality skyscrapers.

More to be added soon.

Do not be discouraged by the low pricing, commission fees can add much more than just money to the overall pricing. "/mail send davidthepowerful (message) regarding inquiries."​

Suzz48awesome

Oct 31, 2016
I hope you see this file because I have spent my time building these SkyScrapers and I hope they get accepted thank you! Plz tell me if you cannot access the file!

Reactions: laggynab

_Ender09_

Oct 30, 2016
Somewhere in England ;3
ill build anything and everything for half price if you would like so i can apologize for not taking my medication and being a complete ass :/ it may take a bit because i have a large scale house to build for someone but once i finish that i would be happy to build anything you would like, if you would like to see some of the basics i can build ask me in game and ill take you to the creative plot's and if i can my arch plot (most are unfinished as the players quit) but i would like to do anything i can to say sorry for the way ive been acting i am very truly sorry of how i can act sometimes and i know i cant really blame the chemical imbalance and other conditions because i take medication for them and often forget but i will not for now on so sorry :/

Last edited:
Reactions: laggynab

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
Aren't the creative plots small-ish? Doesn't matter. I can build a beach pretty quickly. How do we apply for architect? just build it and show it?

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Since we need new builds for upcoming features, we thought we'd ask you all for your help regarding builds! You are able to pick any of the builds listed below, and every time we get a quality build from you, you'll be rewarded. All players applying for architect need to build one of the following in the creative world and contact me.

Builds available

Mine - $40,000 + additional commission fees depending on the quality of the build. We would like 5 different tier mines for this particular build.

City Hall - $60,000 + additional commission fees depending on the quality of the build. For this particular build, we ask that you have reception desks and offices with a banquet hall and a main lobby.

Park - $30,000 + additional commission fees depending on the quality of the build. We ask that you refer to a park like Central park in New York for a build like this.

Beach - $25,000 + additional commission fees depending on the quality of the build. We would like a bit of water to better depict the shoreline.

Skyscraper - $15,000 + additional commission fees depending on the quality of the build. This build in particular completely depends on how you want to build it, but we ask for a detailed and quality skyscrapers.

More to be added soon.

Do not be discouraged by the low pricing, commission fees can add much more than just money to the overall pricing. "/mail send davidthepowerful (message) regarding inquiries."​
I built a beach for heather but I only got paid 50k. I didn't realise this was a thing?

foxface173

Nov 5, 2016
wait...these are the things you HAVE to build in order to be an arch ? i was under the impression that you could build anything and then just send ImKiri your name .

H

Heather

wait...these are the things you HAVE to build in order to be an arch ? i was under the impression that you could build anything and then just send ImKiri your name .
To apply for arch you can build anything you'd like, these are just ideas to inspire people to build for the server and earn some money at the same time.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I built 2 modern buildings id like to use in my app for arch!

Status
Not open for further replies.