Selling Builders for houses :D

zzm6899

zzm6899
zzm6899
May 30, 2017
Photography land
Hello!

If you have a plot or house that needs to be transferred and built. Zoom's building company is here :D
We do buildings, apt, and many more! Our top of the range builders, designers and decorators are ready at your service!
Within 1 week your custom build should be done!

Pricing
Small house (around the 15x15 mark or lower)
- Building* 15k (2 lvls) (Basements 2k extra per basement)
- Decorating/furnishing** 10k (whole thing except for basements)

Medium house (around 30x30 mark or lower)
-Building* 35k (2 lvls) (Basements 5k extra per basements)
-Decorating/furnishing** 12k (whole thing except for basements)

Large house (around 50x50 mark or lower)
-Building* 60k (2 lvls) (Basements 10k extra per basements)
-Decorating/furnishing** 15k (whole thing except for basements)

*Building terms means making the house with nothing inside, no rooms or any thing
**Decorating/furnishing terms means decorating the house by adding in furnished rooms and decoration to the plot

We are a quick and responsive team msg me in game (zoom6899) or here for more details or specs for your next build!

NOTE: There may sometimes be more than 1 week of building the house if you request. It all depends on the status of urgent and normal. These statuses can help make your build faster when you pay extra (Depends on the build) for a speed build GUARANTEEING for your build to be done within the week

Hiring staff fill out form below:
https://goo.gl/forms/C2xQVqSqr0zJWZmJ3

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Some architects aren't any better than people that are not arches and just weren't hired for arbitrary reasons. I'd suggest posting some of your work on this page, because if it's good you'd get a great number of people buying from you.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
We have an arch on our team and other people too :D
Yes, thank you for not answering my question: WHO is on the team? I would much rather pay one arch i know and trust, or build the house myself