Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Hi, I haven't made an update post in a while and figured that I probably should. @Shadow_stalker77 now co-owns bunny (although she hasn't really paid me anything.. hmph). I've been busy and pretty much put the island on hold. Now, I'm ready to continue with improving my largest purchase.

Here's a list of all the things we added to the island so far.
  • a picturesque Main Street (with townhouses, a city hall, a park, an art museum, a church, and more)
  • a gated community, bunnyears
  • a lake
  • tiny lakeside cottages
  • a marina
  • a zoo, skatepark, and a playground (courtesy of Shadow)
  • a fire station
  • three a-frame houses
  • five suburban houses
Here's a list of all the things we have planned. There's a lot more, I just can't think of them right now.
  • a 15-house expansion to the bunnyears community
  • a huge cruise ship with rentable rooms, activities, and other cool stuff
  • some larger yachts
  • a fitness center (with roleplay courts, equipment, a pool, public SF fruits/veggies farm, etc.)
  • grocery store
  • beaches, cliffs, trees, and other landscaping
  • a forested campground (with tents and RVs to rent)
  • oceanfront mansions
  • more parks!
  • the classic 'historic waterfront' with tons of shops and restaurants

I also made a website for the island. On the website, you can learn about the island, read about activities the island will offer, scroll through pictures of the city, and look at an update log, http://visitbunnyisland.weebly.com/

If there's anything you want to see on the island, please comment below. I'll take all these ideas into consideration while planning the remaining part of the city. Thanks for reading this post!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Damn its getting lit, lmao I am low on land, Bunny is really big to accommodate all these, tho I'd suggest you create a like something like /spawn incase they add island warps you could make the place with rules and such, and something like a spawn point not the city hall tho.

Reactions: LavaFlake

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Damn its getting lit, lmao I am low on land, Bunny is really big to accommodate all these, tho I'd suggest you create a like something like /spawn incase they add island warps you could make the place with rules and such, and something like a spawn point not the city hall tho.
I'll probably create a spot near Main St, don't know if they'll add warps but the little spawn area's a good idea.