Bye Humans

SilverNinja

Former Staff
Verified
Vritraa
Vritraa
Oct 26, 2016
United Kingdom
Not gonna lie after the first I quit I didn't think I would do another one.

I really have a list of people I want to cuss the fu- sorry, but i want to end on good terms with every one unlike the staff members. So I'm gonna give some shoutouts...

Frozty, you are the most amazing person I've ever met, thank you for all the times that u helped me in tough situations, you were someone special for me someone I could always rely on. You always knew how to comfort me. You have been a great friend to me throughout my time on cities, even when I was being a jerk you were there helping me and telling me my mistakes. I always trusted you and always knew I could talk to you thank you for everything you have done for me.

Fvhn, you have been a great friend to me all throughout my time on cities wen I needed help u were there and I trusted u to talk to u I wish u didn't have to go but o well. u made me really happy throughout my time with you. Even though wen u were staff I hardly saw u or talked to u anymore due to u being busy all the time I always knew I could talk to u. I'm really sad that your leaving and if u never need me I'm a click away.

Izzie, I remember when you first joined you were an amazing person. You always knew how to put a smile on my face, you truly knew how to help people. Thank you for all you help :D. (I didn't write a whole paragraph about you because i need sleep xD)

Theres loads of friends that i wanna quickly say thanks to: SnowBear thanks for being awesome, aielmfoo think thats how u spell it xD, DeathInferno ur amazin keep up the good work m8, dwarf let me join ya when i needed help, Davina TurBow was a huge success, Ravager thanks for helping me with pvp,Andesine showoff but was still amazin, laggy really nice person, Heather kindest staff member there was, Ender09 ur the reason I actually kept on playing McCities in the first place mate, EnderPort helped me start of when i needed you, Daniela always fun to be around, Toryn best rp daughter ever, Realu funny af person.

My minds about to explode so if I didn't include you and I'm friends with you tell me in the comments I'll edit your name in. Good Luck in life everyone!!!!

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
Good luck with everything MD! I will miss you! Unfortunately we didn't spent more time with each other, but I got great memories with you. Wish you the best for your future!