Bye

Wonder

Jan 27, 2017
;)
Well
i guess my time has come to leave this great server.. well forever,since ciel and kate quit i really have no motivation to stay on the server and two of my good helper friends have left and the oldies that were my friends have got banned/quit, i really think its my time i also have alot of irl issues and mccites isnt really that fun anymore. Cya?

its been a good year(?) on here

bye ~Wonder:mobpig:

Reactions: Atlair

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Well
i guess my time has come to leave this great server.. well forever,since ciel and kate quit i really have no motivation to stay on the server and two of my good helper friends have left and the oldies that were my friends have got banned/quit, i really think its my time i also have alot of irl issues and mccites isnt really that fun anymore. Cya?

bye

Wonder

Jan 27, 2017
;)
*ADDITION* i also didnt really have a good reputation on the server witch stopped me from getting staff, teacher and police, i got banned alot witch i really gave me a bad look to staff and such so i'm just gonna take myself away from the server and make their lives better

bye

Reactions: cat

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere
Well

Bye wonder! I'll miss you !!! Maybe you, Toryn, and I can hang out sometime? :)

Reactions: Atlair

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
We'll miss you Wonder! I didnt really get to know you that much, but you seemed kind and funny! I remember being staff and being scared when you came on because you had so many warnings lol! Best of luck in the future!

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Well

I remember when you joined, and I will remember when you left. I can put myself in your shoes. I hope that someday I will see you again. Cya? Good luck in your future!

Last edited:

Wonder

Jan 27, 2017
;)
Bye wonder! I'll miss you !!! Maybe you, Toryn, and I can hang out sometime? :)
Sure kate! i'll be on hypixel alot if you wanna friend request me there <3
Wonder I’ll miss chu, message me ur discord :)
I'll miss you too senpai
We'll miss you Wonder! I didnt really get to know you that much, but you seemed kind and funny! I remember being staff and being scared when you came on because you had so many warnings lol! Best of luck in the future!
lol really thanks for always being a nice t-mod to me <33
I remember when you joined, and I will remember when you felt. I can put myself in your shoes. I hope that someday I will see you again. Cya? Good luck in your future!
You were always so nice to me <3 i have a screenhot around when i forst joined and you were there <33
Peridot nuuuu!

It's been fun playing with ya Wonder, good luck in the future!
thanks TurkeyPurple <33

Reactions: Turkey and cat
H

Heather

I wish you all the best in your life Wonder. You always had a wonderfully sunny personality. I'm sure I'll see you in discord with Toryn some time and I can't wait to catch up when we do.

Reactions: cat