1. We are currently looking for new architect and police members, if you feel up to the task for either, follow the links below to apply!
    Architect Applications: Click here
    Police Applications: Click Here

2. Reputation has just been reworked, make sure to check out the cool update here: Click here
  3. This rule will now be enforced, please make sure to follow it.
    - No begging or asking for reputation from other players, whether in public or private chats. No selling or trading of it either. Giving yourself reputation using alt accounts is not allowed either.
    [Reputation reset - Ban]

Accepted caramelpopcorn ban

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Autumn, Jan 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Autumn

Autumn New Member

Minecraft username: caramelpopcorn
    Staff: @TotallyHer
    Reason: Ban avading CupCakePower657
    Proof: I have no idea if this is like alt accounts or what it is, because I'm just an all around confused person. Please forgive me for that. So, I don't know if this was the appeal made or not, but she wanted help and she didn't have an account anymore and didn't feel like making another one, so I helped her out to make an appeal. If it isn't that and it is alt account, I never give out my info and I did something that offended her today, so she isn't talking to me either, so...I don't really know.

I just was doing that to see why she was upset because I didn't know because she wouldn't tell me. And she wanted me to help her, so I did.

I love this server so much, and I understand it isn't a permanent ban, but I'm literally shaking as I type this because I was finally getting the hang of making money and I was trying to get a plot and getting my shop set up. And I got on earlier and I was fine, and then I idled to long and then reconnected and I was banned and I was practically banging my head on the keyboard because I was finally getting somewhere on this server and I was really excited. This server is literally the ONLY SERVER I ever play on and it means so much to me.

Thank you for reading this, and I'm really sorry I won't help ever again and I'll tell her no if that is what it is. I promise.

I pray that you all have a wonderful day and do well with whatever you are in whether it is school, college, work, etc.

Once again, thank you!
    -Autumn (caramelpopcorn)

2. Izzie

Izzie Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

This happened before, unbanned again. Sorry for the confusion

CP42 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.