Status
Not open for further replies.

Popcorn

thqughtt
thqughtt
Dec 28, 2017
1. What is your username? caramelpopcorn

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check) citizen

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one) no I do not (reason: parents won't let me get one) (they don't let me get anything, so I'm stuck with this because they forget a lot and change the subject and threaten to not even consider it if I keep asking) (it's a rough life)

4. What plot(s) would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>) my /plot tp 3 and /plot tp 5

5. What building styles do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (modern, futuristic, traditional, medieval, terraforming, other) I can do medieval, terraforming, and modern, and renovating (if that is one) *I just realized this, but I can also make a sort of traditional couch and chair. Traditional is not much of my style, but sometimes I do it and don't realize it! xD

6. What types of design do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (interior, exterior, landscaping, outdoor areas, other) I can do both interior and exterior (although interior is by far I think my best) and landscaping. (I absolutely LOVE landscaping and interior by the way)

7. Why do you want to be an architect? I want to be an architect that way I can work with other people and learn new styles by working with the other architects and enjoy my time on here by building because that is pretty much all I really ever do on Minecraft.

8. How would you contribute to communication with the team, community projects, and other architect-related things? I would contribute thoughts, ideas, support, encouragement, and definitely help. I hope to make friends with everyone and be the kindest toward others that I can be.

Thank you so much for reviewing my application! This is my first application, and I have wanted to make it for about half a year now, and I was finally able to make it. I pray that all of you have a wonderful break (if you are on break) or a lovely weekend and have a great next week!
-Autumn (caramelpopcorn)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.