Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
1) LavaFlake

2) Trump15024

3) So what happened is that after the decision made by Kiri I had to make Trump a big plot on gamerboy00, which I did. I made him a plot that's size is approximately 225x120 which is HUGE. I didn't have to make it that big but I did. Once the size of the plot was agreed on by the both of us. Marie sent Kiri the regioning request and i informed trump. So just now i come on to see if the plot was region and I realize that the plot looked WAY bigger, the borders were pushed back almost 40 blocks. I wasn't informed of this at all and it seems like he did that while i was asleep thinking that it will get regioned before I realize the change. I also had leanne check who placed the cobble and it was trump.

What I want: Due to his misuse of my trust and Kiri's words: "Seeing that large portion of the island isn't regioned, does giving @Gabriel a fair sized plot (which you should both agree on) on the island sound fair to you both?"

Because of his actions, I want to be relieved of having to make trump a plot.

Last edited:

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Evidence of the old borders lavaflake made, and trump destroying:

Evidence of the new borders that trump placed (lava removed them quickly):

Reactions: LavaFlake
T

Trump15024

Oh Yeah I did do this and I did tell LavaFlake which I tried to explain to him that the border was messed up at the end beause to region a plot it has to be a square and it wasent so all i did was move it back beause it broke apart a house. And plus he even added me to the island so I could show him where the border was messed up and fix it so...

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Oh Yeah I did do this and I did tell LavaFlake which I tried to explain to him that the border was messed up at the end beause to region a plot it has to be a square and it wasent so all i did was move it back beause it broke apart a house. And plus he even added me to the island so I could show him where the border was messed up and fix it so...
I added you to the island to help break blocks, you dont extend it by 50 blocks......, and the house wasnt a part of the plot it was outside.

T

Trump15024

It doesn't have to be square to region
Well thats what Lava told me yesterday! Thats why I move it over because it was at a triangle at the edge and it was bacailly two islands so you couldent even tell where my island was and his.... I always thought it had to be a full square to region it he even added me to the island region so I could fix it. I mean I can file another lawsuit for him breaking the contract but I will not.

T

Trump15024

I added you to the island to help break blocks, you dont extend it by 50 blocks......
I extended by 50 blocks as it was a traingle at the end and nibble could not tell where my plot was and where your plot ended it was all messed up.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Well thats what Lava told me yesterday! Thats why I move it over because it was at a triangle at the edge and it was bacailly two islands so you couldent even tell where my island was and his.... I always thought it had to be a full square to region it he even added me to the island region so I could fix it. I mean I can file another lawsuit for him breaking the contract but I will not.
You will not because thats already been settled.

T

Trump15024

We wouldent even have this problem if Lava hadent broke the contract in the first place and I just tried to fix the border to make it look nice as the two island borders were all messed up.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
I extended by 50 blocks as it was a traingle at the end and nibble could not tell where my plot was and where your plot ended it was all messed up.
He could very much tell it was very clear, ive showed a couple of ppl the plot and they had no problem seeing the borders

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
We wouldent even have this problem if Lava hadent broke the contract in the first place and I just tried to fix the border to make it look nice as the two island borders were all messed up.
All you did was just make the rectangle into a square

T

Trump15024

He could very much tell it was very clear, ive showed a couple of ppl the plot and they had no problem seeing the borders
Your island was connected to my plot and my plot was split up half on yours you can see it dosent look right I extended it back so when you work on the island it will look more natural.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
No it hasent nibble said for it to settle we had to get that plot region and its still no region so I can just make a new court case
We settled we agreed i went to sleep. I told you the request was sent to kiri, and when i left you proceeded to do this without telling me.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Your island was connected to my plot and my plot was split up half on yours you can see it dosent look right I extended it back so when you work on the island it will look more natural.
What proof can you give me of you actually doing that instead of just extending it hoping for it to get regioned

T

Trump15024

All you did was just make the rectangle into a square
I changed it to the square because I thought it has to be square to region. There you admitted it was a rectangle with a triangle at the right side I just tried to fix it

T

Trump15024

We settled we agreed i went to sleep. I told you the request was sent to kiri, and when i left you proceeded to do this without telling me.
Becasue you were not on I waited till like 10:30 at my timezone waiting for you but I knew Kiri was likely to come before you came back on so i fixed the plot and we agreed i was going to pay for it based on its size so its not like you are hurting.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
I changed it to the square because I thought it has to be square to region. There you admitted it was a rectangle with a triangle at the right side I just tried to fix it
I said nothing abt a triangle and it was a rectangle yes. Your saying that u were fixing it but you just added 50 blocks to your perimeter.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Becasue you were not on I waited till like 10:30 at my timezone waiting for you but I knew Kiri was likely to come before you came back on so i fixed the plot and we agreed i was going to pay for it based on its size so its not like you are hurting.
I am hurting because this effects what i have in plan and what really hurt was that despite the fact i giving you a MASSIVE plot which i couldve easliy give you 1/2 of that size you proceeded to want more and extend it.

T

Trump15024

The conclusion is that Lava broke a contract, Nibble me and lava agreed on the plot for me to settle it, Lava added me to the island to show him what i was talking about like the border was all messed up I then waited HOURS to wait for him to tell him but I knew kiri would likely get to the plot first.

Status
Not open for further replies.