Case Closed Case Against Trump15024

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

One there are no rules on halves of 1/2 ownership or 1/3 ownership etc...
First of all, Lava bought the island and owner of the land has full ownership. The contract breaching, there are no rules to halves or anything like that, and I was told his by Heather to me, months ago. I will get the logs as this happened to me as well when someone tried to buy my island, where my friend and I had 50/50, which we made on our own, no staff involved in that part. I will post the link later. Plots don't need to be a rectangle or square to be regioned, extending by 50 blocks is way out of hand. The plot is already pretty big and getting an extra 50 blocks dosent look like you were trying to "fix" the island borders. Since your island would be a mini island or a sub island inside gamerboy00, obviously you would need to separate it with water, so either way having land surround it would not look natural anyways. Getting a plot inside gamerboy00, a private island would devalue his island by so much, he is owner of the island and should have the freewill to decide what he wants for it. Regioning a plot on his island would devalue it and so he dosent want to. I was told by a previous admin that there were no rules to halves so it would decide on who holds the island alone, I will be happy to retrieve the logs, but I can't access my computer at the moment so it might take a day or so. Lava bought the island for 14mil, and you getting a regioned plot which would be wrong, would devalue his private island by so much, he payed that price and other factors revolve around it and not money is everything to a island or plot. Devaluing his island would be wrong, I honestly believe it should be up to him to decide to whether to give you a plot or not. Despite he did breach your contract, this shouldn't give you action to do whatever you want with his plots, he can be fined maybe but not take land from him.
@nibble directed us to do it to settle it and dont comment unless you are involved

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I tried to make the border a square @nibble because its easier to region better than a half rectangle/triangle/some was floating over a bridge it was all messed up. Plus I was going to pay lava when we agreed on a price but its not my fault he was not on and marie said nibble would region it asap I waited hours to do it to wait for lava. I then fixed the border and went to bed
Still this gives you no permission to mess with his land, could be considered grief as you tried to mess with land this give an advantage to your region that would be regioned

T

Trump15024

Still this gives you no permission to mess with his land, could be considered grief as you tried to mess with land l give and advantage to your region that would be regioned
1. He added me himself to the island to show him the border and where it was messed up yesterday 2. I was paying for this to be fair to lava 3. @nibble had told us to settle this way 4. This has nothing to do with you

T

Trump15024

Big not MASSIVE. And a term was that we agree on it. Not change it while the other person is off.
Um 50 blocks to make it look nicer is not massive lol and I was paying for this after nibble told us to settle

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Um 50 blocks to make it look nicer is not massive lol and I was paying for this after nibble told us to settle
50 blocks is a lot, maybe you would actually understand if your land was being taken from you

T

Trump15024

50 blocks is a lot, maybe you would actually understand if your land was being taken from you
Taken from you? LOL the land that was we agreed on with nibble that he had to give me a plot for breaking a contract. Also I would b careful as island manager lavaflake said i could help with the ilsnad to and look where that got us

Death

Mar 18, 2017
The island he owes me a big plot on for breaking a contract that we have already settled
You also fiddled with his island and messed with the region borders which could have caused a lot of trouble which is in itself wrong, if you were gonna tell him to fix it, you should have messaged him or mail him or if you have his skype or discord use that to inform him at the least

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
1. He added me himself to the island to show him the border and where it was messed up yesterday 2. I was paying for this to be fair to lava 3. @nibble had told us to settle this way 4. This has nothing to do with you
I didnt add you for that reason stop lying plz

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Taken from you? LOL the land that was we agreed on with nibble that he had to give me a plot for breaking a contract. Also I would b careful as island manager lavaflake said i could help with the ilsnad to and look where that got us
Help with the island not help for your personel benefits

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
This whole thing is just dumb. From what I've read, @Gabriel paid for none of the island and hence forth owns none of it. Plans change and he has to deal with that. Any contract that they signed before buying the island can be nulled up until the purchase which did happen. It is simply stated and a universal policy. This is just another situation where @Gabriel is trying to claim things that are not his. Auctions like these change all deals and any verbal or written contract can not be permeated after the purchase and must be redrawn no matter the situation. @Gabriel paid NOTHING and is was determined to get an entire plot. He lost nothing so he doesn't deserve damages and that is a fact. If this were brought in front of a real court it would be thrown out immediately.

Reactions: Marie and LavaFlake

Death

Mar 18, 2017
There are no rules to halves for plot ownership. And I was told this by heather herself that I could not stop my friend from selling the island we splinted or sue him since whoever owns it has full ownership. The island wasn't sold in the end but still she said it herself there were no official rules to halves

T

Trump15024

This whole thing is just dumb. From what I've read, @Gabriel paid for none of the island and hence forth owns none of it. Plans change and he has to deal with that. Any contract that they signed before buying the island can be nulled up until the purchase which did happen. It is simply stated and a universal policy. This is just another situation where @Gabriel is trying to claim things that are not his. Auctions like these change all deals and any verbal or written contract can not be permeated after the purchase and must be redrawn no matter the situation. @Gabriel paid NOTHING and is was determined to get an entire plot. He lost nothing so he doesn't deserve damages and that is a fact. If this were brought in front of a real court it would be thrown out immediately.
This has nothing to do with you and also he bought it without me knowing he even told me when fvhn came on to sell it he would let me know so i could give him my 6m

T

Trump15024

There are no rules to halves for plot ownership. And I was told this by heather herself that I could not stop my friend from selling the island we splinted or sue him since whoever owns it has full ownership. The island wasn't sold in the end but still she said it herself there were no official rules to halves
Again stop commenting you are not involved at all this is between me lava and nibble

Status
Not open for further replies.