Not open for further replies.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
This has nothing to do with you and also he bought it without me knowing he even told me when fvhn came on to sell it he would let me know so i could give him my 6m
I dont have to tell you everything i do, and it was fvhn's decision on who to sell it to.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
This has nothing to do with you and also he bought it without me knowing he even told me when fvhn came on to sell it he would let me know so i could give him my 6m
Again stop commenting you are not involved at all this is between me lava and nibble
Its funny how you have empty arguments and when someone proves you wrong you yell at them that this court case isn't about them.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
He has the decision to Change otherwise if he did not want to split with you anymore. That is up to him.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Yeah extended 50 blocks to help the island border look nicer in a square. I was going to pay you for the plot.
I dont think you understand. You broke the agreement by doing what you wanted and you were gonna "pay me" for it? Im not intrested in money

T

Trump15024

I dont think you understand. You broke the agreement by doing what you wanted and you were gonna "pay me" for it? Im not intrested in money
I dident break an agreement the agreement was you gave me a large plot and I just fixed the border to make it a square its easier to region as a square I have done regioning before its much easier to do a square instead of a messed up rectangle

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
I dident break an agreement the agreement was you gave me a large plot and I just fixed the border to make it a square its easier to region as a square I have done regioning before its much easier to do a square instead of a messed up rectangle
Its not, rectangle is better according to sundae whos done way more regioning than you

Death

Mar 18, 2017
One I was told by multiple staff members that there are no rules to halves. Heather told me there wasn't when someone tried to purchase the island me and tiger shared. And fvhn told me herself saying when I bought my island, as long as no one else paid for it, you don't need to share ownership with them

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Obviously you haven't because selecting a w/e region then making it a wg region has nothing to do with squares, you were just caught in a lie. This is simply a mistrial. I gave facts to back up my points, I would like to see yours.

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
After thoroughly reading this case and clarifying claims about the boundary in-game, I've made a decision.

LavaFlake attempted to region trump15024 a very large plot, probably more than what was necessary. To clarify, plots don't have to be a square or rectangle to region, it's just more convenient. But anyways, trump15024, you had no right to extend the boundary after the regioning request was made. Instead, you could've contacted LavaFlake or nibble to postpone the regioning so you could ask him about making the plot into a square/rectangle.

I've read that both parties involved said that trump15024 extended the plot boundary by 50 blocks. Since trump15024 could have easily contacted LavaFlake or nibble to put the regioning request on hold to figure out the "shape problem," I believe that he is in the wrong here. Also, both players involved agreed on the size of the boundary expansion.

Since trump15024 expanded the boundary by 50 blocks, I think it's only fair to have his new plot be decreased in size by 50 blocks on the same side that he extended.

Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.