Change rules on activity for clarity

CorBoles

Oct 25, 2016
Hello to everyone reading this, many of you know my island was taken away. My privately owned island. Nibble says i have not been active enough so he took it away. I was not aware that there was any rule against playing for only 30 minutes a week (which is how much i play) so my island was taken. I think the server should specify they rules more clearly; giving specific amounts of minimum activity for all players. Because once again, i was not aware that we had to play for more than 30 minutes a week to keep what is ours. Please add this new rule so other players don't make my mistake.

-CorBoles

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
Please don't ban me staff I just have to say.

So I think this is a really dumb rule because some others like me have divorced parents, with that i have a schedule at each parents house. yes I am at my moms house enough to get 30 mins in but sometimes the schedule changes due to like vacations and i will be at my dads house for a week. Also vacations can get in the way of being on for 30 mins. What about people taking breaks from the server, they probably don't wanna come back to the server with none of there stuff.

If I read CorBoles Thing Wrong and what I am saying is completely wrong i'm sorry, but from what I think i read is just my opinion.

Again sorry if I read everything wrong and what i'm saying is wrong. xD

Reactions: Powerfull

CorBoles

Oct 25, 2016
From what I gathered, @CorBoles, you owned the island for a long time and did almost nothing to it. The "Plot/Property Rules" state…
  • Activity - Properties may be taken if there are no activities found within the property. (Basically just buying it and letting the property sit there).
Actually I did alot to the island. I had to level it out as there were random hills of dirt, I added a lighthouse, trees and redid town hall. I added a road (though it's unfinished because I could never find staff high ranking enough to region some plots) and added multiple pathways. So I have done a lot to this island. It was not in good condition what so ever when I acquired it.

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Actually I did alot to the island. I had to level it out as there were random hills of dirt, I added a lighthouse, trees and redid town hall. I added a road (though it's unfinished because I could never find staff high ranking enough to region some plots) and added multiple pathways. So I have done a lot to this island. It was not in good condition what so ever when I acquired it.
You’ve been playing for quite a while, there have been plenty of staff over your time owning the island that can region plots for you.

CorBoles

Oct 25, 2016
You’ve been playing for quite a while, there have been plenty of staff over your time owning the island that can region plots for you.
Well I wasn't aware that I was forced to do certain things with my private property based on others opinions. Looks like that rule needs clarification too. Thank you for notifying me of it.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
You can say that your on a break to staff so they wont steal your plots right?

And if you only play 30 min a week and only have 2 builds on your island its gair that they take it and sell it to an ownerwho will make the island a more usefull and beautifull place and also be able to make a better use of it.

Maybe add in that you can get 50% of the payed monney for the island or huge plot back? Otherwise those people have nothing left. But idk. If your that inactive maybe just quit the server and get a new spark in life?