Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
> Situation Clearup

We've recently heard about Zain, Aster, and whoever accusing me, Stan and Coban about something we did not do, so I've decided to create this post to clarify anything false they decided to spread about us. Note that this happened over half a year ago, so if you don't know about it, it's nothing to worry about.

First off, no, the server was not scammed nor stolen off them. At first, the server was going to be sold to Aster after he forcefully locked it down in an attempt to hijack it from Stan, and a deal was made between them to sell the server to Aster since it was the only option, either shutting down the server or selling it (I won't go into details about what was promised), but however Aster decided to not keep his end of the promise. With that in mind, server was taken back into Stan's control since Aster had been bluntly lying about not keeping the promise on his end after being questioned a multiple times and given a few chances to keep it, and that's the reason the server was revoked from them and is now under the administration of Stan, Coban and myself.

Another thing that has been spreading is that I've "hacked" the server when I was removed from staff when Aster took control. First off, the reason behind my demotion then was a conflicting opinion I've had with Aster, nothing more. If anything, Aster decided that it was smart to blame me for his failure to manage/secure the server after this has taken place.

Lastly, anyone advertising for their server (which we will take action for as they've unrightfully stolen our server files and website), will be permanently banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.